Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Went into Australia with Alonso, Vettel, Kobayashi and Hamilton.
I believe the term is "That's not gone well!"

Same here, Super Sutil's not so super after all. Captain Alonso's got me 4th, Massa 3rd, Webber :/. Cars i got 2 Fezzas, a Red Bull and a Junior Bull. Double ><.

It seems to be impossible to have a stable team this season...

My team is in the shitter no matter what I do anyway. :p

My team did awesome.

Kubica
Massa
Alonso
V.Liuzzi

:D

I'm convinced my picks are jinxed. :(

...or that I'm rubbish at this. That's probably it.

Last edited:
hahaha glad to hear, lots of people getting trashed by the result.. MS, Sutil, Vettel.. Ouch, if only alonso had gotten past Massa!

Lewis, Alonso (C), Rosberg, Sutil, Ferrari X2, McLaren, Force India....

Average race for me... I'm going to lose money on Sutil, so I'm bummed. It's going to be a difficult decision for me now, because I don't know if I want to get rid of him just yet. I know he's better than Luizzi, and I know the FIF1 is good, but do I want to swap out to Kubica and keep the FIF1, or keep Sutil and swap the Force India for a Renault.

Lets see how the economics work out, I'm definitely looking at making both changes this week... but I feel that I might want to wait till Malaysia, to get a better idea of what's going on. I'm tempted to swap one of my big names out for Vettel, as he will be pretty affordable, while keeping the rest of my team intact. His bad luck cannot last forever.

It's not as easy as it was last year :lol:

A horrible round.

Fell from 1st to fourth thanks to Webber hitting Hammo and Sutil retirement.

Despite having Vettel as my captain I moved up a spot.

Ferraris + McL seems to be good at these first races. I was going to sell Kubica to replace Sauber, but luckily I didn't. Just got STR instead of Sauber.

I caved and traded the Mercedes for a Ferrari in light of the current constructor standings. I wanted to use that extra cash to upgrade from Petrov to like Massa, but I was 1k too short. Got Kubica instead.

I think this is a pretty good team so I'll be leaving it after the next round unless something really monumental happens. Might trade Kamui if he shows lack of improvement, but that might not be for a couple rounds yet.

Cars: Ferrari McLaren Red Bull Force India

Drivers: Alonso (c) Kubica Webber Kobayashi

Traded out Kobayashi for Massa.

Drivers: Alonso, Massa, Schumacher, Sutil
Cars: McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lotus

(ETA: #48?! caca.)

Last edited:
Up to 30.

Finally a McLaren back in my stable. Feeling so relaxed now. Last round went in with 2 Fezzas 1RB and 1C29. Now on Renault. :D

My drivers.... *sigh*

From #44 to #28!! \o/

Drivers: Alonso(c), Hamilton, Kubica and Kobayashi
Cars: Ferrari *2, McLaren and Force India!

Up to 3rd with no changes from last week. I think I will stick with my team for the next week also.

hmm, im debating getting rid of schumacher, he's just not bringing in the points I thought he would. But im 500 short from trading for webber, so I'll just have to weather it...