Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I opened up the alternate weapon slot for my vehicles. Getting the UAV is hilarious. I mow people down with that thing and it's machine guns!

Ooooh, is that one of the perks/upgrades? Fuck, I've been wondering how to get that. I have them all, but never payed attention.

I always thought if I crashed into people while being in the UAV I would kill them. As it does have spinning blades on the top of it...but NO be that way.

It does if you do it right. Someone roadkilled me with a UAV...

Ooooh, is that one of the perks/upgrades? Fuck, I've been wondering how to get that. I have them all, but never payed attention.

Alternate Weapons Vehicle upgrade.

I always thought if I crashed into people while being in the UAV I would kill them. As it does have spinning blades on the top of it...but NO be that way.

It did work for a while during beta, but the side effect was people racking up 2000 combat points by just going UAV and flying into groups of people.

Yeah, with the battle tanks, you get a machine gun with your main gun and the light tanks/apc get a TOW missle.

wow, i got Battlefield Bad Company 2 along with Just Cause 2 and while i've mostly been playing JC2 i now have to jump on BC2 because of the last few posts. Looks like they've added a lot more fun to the game.

I got a roadkill in the hind the first time I flew it. I had actually jumped in as gunner and then the pilot landed it BEHIND ENEMY LINES and hopped out because he wanted to gun (what a twit). So I hop in the pilot seat, see some enemies up ahead after I take off and try to shoot missiles at them - WAIT! This thing doesn't have missiles?! FFFFFUU- *crash into the enemies, road kill one of them* and then I bounced off a hill and flew away. :lol:

And, dudes, guys, people have said that they have access to voip servers. Does anyone with a (preferably) dedicated server want to actually share so we can communicate?

I will set up a Mumble or TS3 or whatever server on my server tonight.

It's dedicated, but it goes out when I use it as a footrest (it's under my desk and I kick it sometimes)

I vote mumble. Me rikey mumble long time, and the built in overlay will be useful.

If ingame voip was A) turned on in most servers and B) team wide I would be a lot better at rush. Like when my team's chilling below an objective and throwing grenades around it and I rush up there unchallenged and arm it, it would be nice if I could yell at people to follow me and watch my back. And then I arm it and nobody bothers to get up to it to make sure it stays armed. *grumble*

k6chrepoabs6.png

I guess we needed more evidence that the m60 needs a nerf <_<

I guess we needed more evidence that the m60 needs a nerf <_<

Or maybe just a ton of people play medic and use that weapon? A more interesting stat would be KPM per weapon.

And honestly I prefer the MG3 to the M60. Seems to have more punch (I don't need lots of bullets, I just need them to take down an elephant).

After unlocking the M60 just yesterday, I have to agree that it rapes on people. I've destroyed full squads by myself with it, which is very hard to do even with other lmgs. I also just unlocked the XM8 LMG, and I have to say its pretty nice too. Not as strong as the M60, but almost no recoil and fires very quickly.

M16 + Smoke nades. It's so hilarious when you get kills with them...

As for voice servers, I have access to a Ventrilo server.

vent.team-beast.com
port: 25245

I still have yet to figure out how Mumble works lol.

After unlocking the M60 just yesterday, I have to agree that it rapes on people. I've destroyed full squads by myself with it, which is very hard to do even with other lmgs. I also just unlocked the XM8 LMG, and I have to say its pretty nice too. Not as strong as the M60, but almost no recoil and fires very quickly.

Wait until you max out the medic and get the MG3. As I said above, I think it's better even though it only has a 100 bullet clip.

Alternate Weapons Vehicle upgrade.

Yeah, with the battle tanks, you get a machine gun with your main gun and the light tanks/apc get a TOW missle.

I've looked and I've looked and I just don't have that upgrade. I was maxxed out long, long ago though (I think I'm like 50k over cap for vehicles since I play tanks so much).

Any ideas? :(

Attachments

• missingunlock..png
    missingunlock..png
    2 MB · Views: 123
You have it highlighted right there :p V ALT W
The description is just confusing
To fire the alternate weapon it is the right mouse button.

Last edited: