INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone!

It is nice to be drunk because it makes one strong enought to finally post in this thread. I hope this completelly useless post makes me a verified poster.

I have nothing more to tell you but I would like to stress the importantness of holding hands and beeing nice to each other. That may sound a bit gay but in the end it is the only way to remain sane in this world (I mean the beeing nice part not the gay or the holding hands part).

So there you have it nothing to say but I said it anyway!

Greetings from a 29 year old boy from Barcelona, Spain. Hope i'll enjoy my stay, and have fun with our favourite car tv shows.

Hello everyone,

A long time fan of TG from Sydney saying hello all! Looking forward to enjoying my time here. :)

Hello world!

Almost exactly one year ago I met a guy with a license plate saying "IM STIG" and had no clue what it was referring to. Of course, once introduced to the show I had to find and watch them all... I'm (not so patiently) waiting for the next season, enjoying the nice spring driving weather whenever it stops raining :burnrubber:, and having fun lurking on the forums! I'll see you all around!

<relurk />
:ninja:

Hello all!

I've been lurking here for months, after wandering in via the 'Top Gear Demotivators' thread, and feel obliged to finally introduce myself. I'm an Aussie, am a photographer for a radio station (it's a long story) and drive a Holden Viva. It's a dreadful car and has broken down constantly since the day I bought it, but on photographer-for-a-radio-station money I'm going to be stuck with it for the forseeable future. :)

Well,
I live in the beautiful town of Flensburg, SH (thats in the northern part of Germany, the best country in the world)
I'm 19 years old and I just finished my School, so I'm going to the german luftwaffe for the next 9 months near Berlin now. Maybe I'll get a Jetpilot for the Luftwaffe. I don't know yet about my future but I've got plenty of time to think about it during these nine months called "Grundwehrdienst" - look it up on Wiki if you want.

And of course I love cars and races and motorsport in general. I drive some rallyes myself from time to time with my dads car which I also use on a daily basis by the way. It's nothing special: Ford Mondeo 3rd Generation. It only gets to about 220 Km/h but thats quite sufficient for me right now.
I got licenses for Motorboats of all kinds. I could even steer a tanker if I had one. I sail a lot! And I got the EU licenses for car (of course), trailer up to 3,5 tons and unlimited motorcycle. Thats pretty much all for now.

Oh one thing. If you should travel trough Flensburg one day and need a place to sleep - you find me on couchsurfing.org

cheers fellow petrolheads,

amirox

Hello, just thought I'd pop in and say Hello. I've lurked for a while but never really posted much

Hi, I follow Top gear since a long time and naturally would like to join this wonderful community =)

Wow, lots of new members here lately. Welcome to Finalgear everybody! :wave:

Here, have a beer and enjoy your stay! :cheers:

@ Amirox: enjoy your time at the Luftwaffe. I went there too for my "Grundwehrdienst", stayed at Jagdbombergeschwader 31 "Boelcke". :)

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm Primoz (well duh) from Slovenia, currently 21 years old. I'm a massive car and Top Gear fan, but besides that, my life also revolves around mountian bikes and computers. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering at the moment. I probably won't be thatmuch active, but i will be lurking around :)

Hi everybody! I'm Marco from Italy... I am a real Top Gear fanatic and I decided to watch it in English because the Italian translation is VERY bad.... :( Luckily I studied foreign languages at school and I'm almost a natural with english :D

I have a Fiat Panda and my friends(who also are Top Gear fans) call me "Captain Slow" because I like to drive carefully ;)

Last edited:
Names Ben Shephard, i'm a petrolhead from good old England :).
Currently studying Mechanical Engineering National Diploma hoping to carry it onto Uni of Northumbria maybe for design.
Love bikes just a tad more than cars though. :)
Turn 17 next month and has just purchased a Ka, not quite sure bout it (really fun jus looks a lil girly).
I'm out :)

My Alfa 156

My Alfa 156

ok i think ive managed to insert some pictures of my car..... hope fully this has worked:p

Attachments

• ABCD0007..JPG
    ABCD0007..JPG
    871.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 599c_1..jpg
    599c_1..jpg
    24 KB · Views: 75
  • ABCD0003..JPG
    ABCD0003..JPG
    877.3 KB · Views: 80
  • ABCD0006..JPG
    ABCD0006..JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • ABCD0005..JPG
    ABCD0005..JPG
    959.7 KB · Views: 95
Names Ben Shephard, i'm a petrolhead from good old England :).
Currently studying Mechanical Engineering National Diploma hoping to carry it onto Uni of Northumbria maybe for design.
Love bikes just a tad more than cars though. :)
Turn 17 next month and has just purchased a Ka, not quite sure bout it (really fun jus looks a lil girly).
I'm out :)

For a while today I though you were this bloke:
081126_111915_ben_shepherd2.jpg

But you clearly aren't so welcome to the forums! The Ka is a fun little car and should be great to bomb around in. :)

Hey!
I'm Simon from Hungary. Top Gear made me like cars. I was watching a lot of Top Gear when I had to decide what I'm gonna write my BA thesis about so naturally I'm gonna write about Top Gear.:) Unfortunately I'm a bit low on academic works related to TG so I'm gobba see if I can find help here.
I drive an 1989 Mitsubishi Mirate Turbo and wish that I had more money to restore it properly.

Hello,

I'm 50 years old, live in Louisville. Ky USA. Recently introduced to Top Gear and have now seen every episode. Best show ever. Hooked on British TV now. Final Gear is a great site. Can I get rid of the notice on my page now?

1st car: (1976) -1973 Ponitac Grand Prix 400ci. V8 4BBL. This car would rip up the pavement. After 1978 American cars went into the crapper.
2nd car: - (1979) 1969 Z28 Camaro
Current cars: Dodge Durango V8 hemi. Wife has PT Cruiser. My toys. 1978 Trans Am Gold SE Y88 400 4BBL and 1989 Trans Am GTA. 5.7
I want a Jag now. Would like a 2001 + XJ8 Coupe. Heard there was a problem with the 96-2000 timing tensioner.

Hi

Just signed up. Top Gear fan from Alberta, Canada.