Someone has equipped a LP640 with... wait for it..

well, that's you.. in my opinion this is a sacrilege.. in the same manner you could put a hook and tow a caravan.. not likely..
no supercar can be an everyday ride.. except 911 turbo, gtr and R8.. that's all I can think of.. these lamborghinis are obviously sponsored, so he can abuse them that way.. no real owner would treat such car like this guy does..<_<
don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion and I'm just expressing mine.. :)

no supercar can be an everyday ride.. except 911 turbo, gtr and R8.. that's all I can think of [...] no real owner would treat such car like this guy does
Wait, what? Like I said, if I had a Lambo the only thing that would stop me from driving it would be snow deep enough to leave the low Lambo stranded. Otherwise it would be rain, snow, and hail. Its just a damn car, its not the Mona Lisa; its meant to be driven. I have SO much more respect for people that drive Lambos, Corvettes, Elises, and Vipers (personally seen all but the Lambo driven in the snow) than for those that lock them away in garages for 10 months out of the year and don't even have the balls to drive their precious supercars in the rain. Fuck that, I'd want to enjoy the driving experience as much as possible - you only live once.

no supercar can be an everyday ride..
This is the face I made when I read that, and the man who would like to have a word with you.

jay-leno-chin.jpg

This is the face I made when I read that, and the man who would like to have a word with you.

jay-leno-chin.jpg

I'd be honored.. :D but I can't see your point.. look at his garage and his cars.. he's exact example of my theory.. ;)

There's a 911 Turbo (I think, saw it last in September) that's parked near my high school every Tuesday that has a bike rack fitted on the back. I have never felt the urge to key a car so much, although I guess it isn't the car's fault it's owner is one of those horrid people who wear the replica Tour De France bike racing gear and take up half the road 3-abreast (which is illegal) doing 20kms an hour leisurely whilst wearing iPods/talking to each other and not watching where they are going instead of actually "practising", which is what they claim to be doing when the school complains.

/bike rant.

^sweeping generalisations FTW.

Maybe he just doesn't want to drive his expensive supercar in the city, and chooses to bike instead?

You must spread some hoo-haa around before you can give some to LeVeL again. =(

^sweeping generalisations FTW.

Maybe he just doesn't want to drive his expensive supercar in the city, and chooses to bike instead?

a) my school is in the suburbs, you can drive around easily- no traffic at the times he is around (except for the people with early/late classes)

b) he parks illegally all the time whilst he bikes when there are heaps of perfectly legal and good spaces around, all pretty safe from scratches and knocks (irrelevant I know, but a bit more evidence of his character)

c) he lives about 35-40kms away in an area with perfectly good biking tracks (guy up the road from me and him know each other through Porsche owners meetings, i was talking to him about the guy after the incident mentioned in d)

d) I have met him, and he is a prick- I asked him about the car (just "how long have you owned it?" sort of stuff) and he ignored me, and when I asked him if I (as a fan of good looking Porsches) could take a picture of it, he told me to "fuck off and don't go near (his) car again".

Not an attack on your argument NooDle, my dad personally does that (parks near my mum's salon and bikes the rest of the way to work), but he isn't the sort of guy that you would want to know sadly.

a) my school is in the suburbs, you can drive around easily- no traffic at the times he is around (except for the people with early/late classes)

b) he parks illegally all the time whilst he bikes when there are heaps of perfectly legal and good spaces around, all pretty safe from scratches and knocks (irrelevant I know, but a bit more evidence of his character)

c) he lives about 35-40kms away in an area with perfectly good biking tracks (guy up the road from me and him know each other through Porsche owners meetings, i was talking to him about the guy after the incident mentioned in d)

d) I have met him, and he is a prick- I asked him about the car (just "how long have you owned it?" sort of stuff) and he ignored me, and when I asked him if I (as a fan of good looking Porsches) could take a picture of it, he told me to "fuck off and don't go near (his) car again".

Not an attack on your argument NooDle, my dad personally does that (parks near my mum's salon and bikes the rest of the way to work), but he isn't the sort of guy that you would want to know sadly.

b)Maybe he can afford to park illegally, besides, I wouldn't want to park my Porsche on a college parking space just to get a huge gash on the side.

:|

Damn, you better send the guy this message as soon as possible. Otherwise, he might continue to drive his LP640! :shock2:

I don't think he would make notice.. :wave:

this changes things of course... consider my statement retracted on this particular douchenozzle

There's a 911 Turbo (I think, saw it last in September) that's parked near my high school every Tuesday that has a bike rack fitted on the back. I have never felt the urge to key a car so much, although I guess it isn't the car's fault it's owner is one of those horrid people who wear the replica Tour De France bike racing gear and take up half the road 3-abreast (which is illegal) doing 20kms an hour leisurely whilst wearing iPods/talking to each other and not watching where they are going instead of actually "practising", which is what they claim to be doing when the school complains.

/bike rant.

Generalisation? nah.....:p

We get lots of those....Only they don't drive porsches, and they hurl at 50km's an hour, and they certainly don't use ipods since most of em are to old/backwards to even understand the workings of a cellphone , however they are fit enough to scream at you to get out of the way , failure to do so apparantly upsets something called a 'cadans' and is somehow bad.... hunting them should be legal <_<

Jon has now bought a Murcielago LP670-4 SV

Looking forward to see some pics of it then :) I actually expect you to do that!

If he puts a roofbox on it it'll be right here in the thread! :yes:

Car is here! Photographed in ?re.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/28/135136_940.JPG

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/28/135135_940.JPG

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/28/135138_940.JPG

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/28/135141_940.JPG

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/03/28/135140_940.JPG

Last edited:
In my mind, the conversation with the Lamborghini salesman went like this: "So, carbon cermic breaks is it?" "Sure, sounds good, and also a roofbox would be nice."

Last edited: