Random Thoughts....

Argh nooo!!

Eh...of to school

9 weeks of nothingness here I come!

It has turned out to be quite the weekend for car spotting in my area. Yesterday was the Lambo, today:

0411101526-00.jpg

0411101526-01.jpg

Just to prove how well I don't fit in around the car world, I really didn't find it ugly at all.

Last edited:
Drank two glasses of Coke after supper in order to be able to work through the evening. Now (past midnight) I won't be able to sleep anytime soon. *sigh*

So tonight is the first night our puppy is at home alone. That is, the first night sleeping without her parents or siblings. And she is already whining and yapping away. And I am still angry at my parents for getting her. We just can't afford something like a dog right now. Or for the past two years. And it certainly won't get any better.

I've been here less than an hour and I've already seen two cyclists almost get run down. One was almost hit by an Australia Post van, the other by a FedEx van. Both have been very, very close calls but so far none of them have been hit.:(

@ Austere: Sorry if you've already mentioned it somewhere else - but are you spectating / supervising a cycle race or something? Or just something you've seen randomly?

Yeah, I'm kinda bored, I feel weird being uni hols for a week when all the schools are back today, meaning my mother is back at work and I'm pretty much at home by myself LOL! It's only a once-off because we had our work placement in January, which out our regular classes back a week. It'll back to normal in line with schools next time. Sadly, this also means my friends are in classes all week so I'm bored at home. It's not stopping me from bugging them with completely random texts though...muahahaha! :evil:

On the Panamera: If given the chance to drive one I'd do it just to see what it was like, as I've never driven an remotely 'prestige' car of any sort. But If I were buying a Porsche - nah, I wouldn't even remotely consider one. The Rapide looks SO much nicer, although I think it's still pretty awkward. The Quattroporte is the only four-door 'coup?' thingy I think looks any good.

Last edited:
I actually saw a Panamera the day my car was in the shop. It made me double-take; who in god's name around here would buy that thing? I see plenty of other Porsches, usually older ones, so seeing that was a surprise.

@ Austere: Sorry if you've already mentioned it somewhere else - but are you spectating / supervising a cycle race or something? Or just something you've seen randomly?
It's very random. I'm at work, sort of, and I'm just looking out the storefront window at the street. There's this side street where the cars have to come out a bit into the road they're intersecting to be able to see what's coming and they don't realise that they're crossing a cycle lane as they creep out.