Random Thoughts....

If you can find it, I strongly recommend this tasty Wisconsin treat: http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/soda.php

Sprechers root beer. Expensive (well, relatively), sold only in four packs, but so worth your money. How can you beat root beer made with honey?

Damn strait. Brewed right here in Glendale, WI. I really should tour that one of these days...

A bus driver got arrested for assault today after assaulting a 18yr old over bus fare. Bus fare! Good lord...

A bus driver got arrested for assault today after assaulting a 18yr old over bus fare. Bus fare! Good lord...
.... close door, turn wheel, pull out without looking, ignore other motorists, hit people on the sidewalk with your mirror, stop, open door, teach some pesky kid a lesson, close door- repeat. That almosts sounds like work ... :hmm:

The Top Gear boys are in town. I still will go work on my Ph.D. tomorrow because i have no idea where in this rather large town they are, so playing groupie won't work.

*sadface*

Ok, fill me in. Since Canada has national transportation, wouldn't bus fare be covered, thus negating bus driver rage? Or is it dependent on age, employment status, etc.

I honestly do not know, just curious. I know Old Lace will give me a straight answer, but what we DO NOT need in response to my query is:

-why national transportation is wonderful.
-why national transportation is terrible.

I just want a answer, dammit!! :lol:

I thought it was funny.

:unsure:

The Top Gear boys are in town. I still will go work on my Ph.D. tomorrow because i have no idea where in this rather large town they are, so playing groupie won't work.

*sadface*

PM LindenChase. She's guaranteed to have all the gory details within 3 minutes. Unless you actually want to work on your thesis, in which case you can't be helped. :p

Last edited:
To the construction crew who squished a power line to my school with a backhoe and got all my classes cancelled for today: THANK YOU AND DO THAT MORE PLEASE :D

What yucky weather. I don't mind the cold, but it's not even that cold, it's just murky and drizzly and horrible. Also, I have to go to the chemist to get my mum some painkillers meaning I have to go to the bogan central shopping centre which I absolutely hate with a passion. You see, she's on their computer system at that particular chemist in there, and not in the CBD where I usually go. :shudder: This also means I'll have to take my car into the same carpark where my mum's car has been hit twice.

Did I mention I HATE that shopping centre? Hate hate hate hate hate!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Seeing a $3200 HECS balance on your uni account that was meant to be deferred 2 weeks ago still there, waiting to be paid is a slightly sickening thing. And when I say slightly, I mean horribly beyond all reason.
Hearing that it will be deferred, it's just the uni system lagging is a beyond wonderful feeling.
Remembering you still have to pay it sometime in the future brings you back to earth. Eugh :( Damn expensive course.

When I went it was free tuition, plus a grant. ... Mind you not every one and their rather dim dog could get in and do dull courses.

Right, so I'm still in Texas, just right now I have good enough cell service to post. It's clich? at this point, but this place posts too much to catch up with in a reasonable time.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2010/04/14/IMG_3078.JPG

I'll be back at home and resuming normal circumstances Sunday I think.

I have to go to the bogan central shopping centre which I absolutely hate with a passion.

Funny you mention Bogans; did you know Northeast Illinois has an entire city filled with them? Apparently, "bogan" in Australian translates to Joliet in American.

Oddly, it also is translated to words like "Jacksonville" and "San Bernadino."

I spent a few hours in Joliet yesterday. I hate the town with a passion, and why we call it Toliet, as in a place you expel bodily waste.

Something that will make me want to kick people in the ovaries = giving me root beer when I ask for DP.

Root beer's always been a bit nasty to me. All of it. Even the fancy kinds. Dr Pepper and root beer just don't taste anything alike. It's like ordering a steak and getting a kumquat. Just. Don't.

Last edited:
I'm going to spend some of my new found wealth on cans of Dr. Pepper.

And then I'm going to lob them at Misrabelle.

At least some poor soul will be saved the horror of having to drink the shit.

Ok, fill me in. Since Canada has national transportation, wouldn't bus fare be covered, thus negating bus driver rage? Or is it dependent on age, employment status, etc.

I honestly do not know, just curious. I know Old Lace will give me a straight answer, but what we DO NOT need in response to my query is:

-why national transportation is wonderful.
-why national transportation is terrible.

I just want a answer, dammit!! :lol:

I thought it was funny.

:unsure:

:lol: :hug:

It's gotta cop motor, 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.