NBA '10 Playoffs Thread

teletubby-warrior

Da Superfan
Bulls just locked up the 8 seed in the East for the second straight year. :)

Eastern Conference:

(1) Cleveland
(8) Chicago

(4) Boston
(5) Miami

(3) Atlanta
(6) Milwaukee

(2) Orlando
(7) Charlotte

Western Conference:

(1) LA Lakers
(8) Oklahoma City

(4) Denver
(5) Utah

(3) Pheonix
(6) Portland

(2) Dallas
(7) San Antonio

I lost a lot of interest in the game when Jordan left, but, watching these Bulls, I've gradually been getting back into it. This team has become much more consistent and is going to be very fun to watch in years to come. Last year, we gave Boston a playoff series to remember and I'm excited to see what the team can do against the Cavs. Whatever the outcome, I can look forward to LeBron signing with us at the end of the season. :p

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, Lebron James and four waterboys could beat Bulls. I expect the Magic to be back the in finals, but I have no clue who is coming out of the west. Phoenix plays no defence, Portland looks brilliant some nights, and on others they look like the Nets. The Lakers look extremely beatable and I expect the Thunder to give them a damn good fight and would not be surprised if they pulled off the upset.

Let's be honest here, Lebron James and four waterboys could beat Bulls..
It won't be that lopsided. I'm obviously not expecting to move on, but I think we'll take a few. It's not like there's anything to lose anyway. We have some momentum, LeBron's been sitting for a while, invaluable playoff experience, possibly making the team even more attractive to FAs, etc. Win-win. :)

I have to admit, I'm a fraud when it comes to the NBA... I love the Sixers, but, go Mavericks!!

I support the Suns, I know they don't have any chances of winning the title so I just hope they don't have to face the Spurs and lose against them again, that'd be painful.

Another Suns supporter here. :D

I really hope they will be able to get their defensive act together because that's what's really letting their game down. Nash, Stoudemire and Richardson have been otherwise brilliant offensively.
In the end though I think Cavaliers have a pretty good chance to clinch the title judging by the way LeBron has been running the team lately.

Hawks got beaten up pretty bad in the game 1. Game 2 was better, but still nowhere near to what it takes to beat Magic.

Vince was awesome last night.

Even though Cavs (especially Lebron) are in great shape, I'm expecting Celtics to move on. It's going to be a tough series, might even go to Game 7.

But I'm a Lakers fan myself :p

Last edited:
Wow. Who knew that Goran Dragic could completely take over a playoff basketball game in his second year in the league?

The '' Dragic Show ''

That was unbelievable.

I can't believe I'm rooting for Boston.

Edit: Chicago awaits your arrival, King James. :p

I can't believe how the Cavs just gave up with over a minute left... no fouls, no sense of urgency. Very strange.

Anyway... :banana:

Last edited:
Lakers vs. Suns and Celtics vs. Magic series will be EPIC!

I'm happy that the Suns made it even this far. 4-0 sweep over San Antonio was enough to make me happy :).

Both Conference Finals look epic indeed.

That was a great game. The Magic only lost because Dwight Howard wasn't playing his best game. The whole team was off for a whole week, so that was just a little warm up for them. I want the Magic to do some magic tricks for the Celtics to disappear! :D

I mostly want the Magic to win because I want Vince Carter to finally win a championship! :D

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Go Magic, I guess.

Everyone in this town is going apeshit for them.

I mostly want the Magic to win because I want Vince Carter to finally win a championship! :D

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2

Also, tonight ... Lakers vs Suns

Go Suns! The Lakers are nothing!
:p

Oh, Orlando... :(

http://img411.imageshack.**/img411/4592/soniamdisappoint.gif

Last edited:
I'd say I'm also disappointed with the Magic, but I can't say I wouldn't prefer a Lakers vs Celtics Finals. :devil: