Random Thoughts....

Big Mac, Fries and a blender?

Soup would not be good, as my doctor has advised against hot stuff.

But actually, I just had some chocolate and it wasn't much of a problem. The (untoasted) toasts are waiting to be prepared. Could be much worse. I still have one side for chewing... and 3/4 of my wisdom left.

Laws of the Puffiverse:
1. Your parents will always call the second you sit down for dinner with hot, yummy food.
2. The morning alarm will always go off when you're taking a poo. (Sorry, neighbors.)

I've recently discovered just how paper-thin my walls are here. The other night, I could hear my upstairs neighbor snoring and I just heard my nextdoor neighbor brushing her teeth...before the alarm went off, that is. (Take a wild guess what I was doing...between that and my tendency to yell at inanimate objects, I just hope my neighbors have really terrible hearing! :lol:)

Yesterday was a big field day/day off at school. I used to run into everyone at these, but...they've all apparently graduated and left me. :( That was depressing. I stayed around long enough to get a shirt and then went to bother one of my friends at the restaurant where she works and get lunch.

My pathetic beard (untrustworthy and evil) is growing few red hairs...what the fuck is this thing.
You've caught...

THE GINGER.

You've caught...

THE GINGER.

Oh no doctor buffalump! Tell me if it's lethal and how much I got to live when I can't get in the sun anymore? Does it make it less serious if I also grow white, brown, black and yellowish facial hair?

I give you bonus points for the dramatic pause, but minus points for forgetting to put on your shades.

It's hardly lethal, but it negatively affects your chances of reproducing.

:p

It's hardly lethal, but it negatively affects your chances of reproducing.

:p

That's an urban myth.

Don't you watch QI? Stephen Fry says that ginger people reproduce asexually, rather like amoeba.

Ladamaha said:
My pathetic beard (untrustworthy and evil) is growing few red hairs...what the fuck is this thing.
My beard grows in with a shocking mix of red and brown. It's rather confusing, considering my natural hair shade is light brown.

Got my tooth fixed this morning, but I'm still numb almost 3 hours later, the novocaine never normally lasts this long...

Also, I feel like such an old fart right now. I'm rewatching a few episodes of power rangers that are almost old enough to drink.

I've recently discovered just how paper-thin my walls are here. The other night, I could hear my upstairs neighbor snoring and I just heard my nextdoor neighbor brushing her teeth...before the alarm went off, that is. (Take a wild guess what I was doing...between that and my tendency to yell at inanimate objects, I just hope my neighbors have really terrible hearing! :lol:)

Oh, it could be much worse! The previous neighbour was a quite overweight unattractive man, he then found an equally fat and ugly girlfriend, I live in an apartment building where every second apartment is mirrored to make plumbing easier, our bedroom shared a wall with theirs *shudders*.

Technologically Impaired Duck ftw, the only one worth still making funnies about

/random