Random Thoughts....

Zookiemike - I'm sorry to hear about your gf trouble man. :hug:

Last edited:
Does it have something to do with my slight on the Thunderbird? BTW, thanks for the positive feedback on that, that is really nice of you. (I don't hate them, just not a car line I was ever interested in)

No, it was a Hitchhiker's Guide reference that I was hoping someone would pick up on. :sad:

In other news, I was taken to the hospital with chest pains. FML

It was heartburn. MLR!

No, it was a Hitchhiker's Guide reference that I was hoping someone would pick up on. :sad:

In other news, I was taken to the hospital with chest pains. FML

It was heartburn. MLR!

Speaking of healthcare

That scratch I had a couple of days ago. I have muscle ache in my arms and neck, sort've quasi difficulty swallowing and I'm feeling tired. The doctor said it should be fine though so maybe I'm having this reverse placebo effect.........and I was playing tennis so perhaps this is just that. Or some kind've infectious disease by the midges who must have bit me dozens of times.

Still, I'm kind've worried.

Last edited:
Speaking of healthcare

That scratch I had a couple of days ago. I have muscle ache in my arms and neck, sort've quasi difficulty swallowing and I'm feeling tired. The doctor said it should be fine though so maybe I'm having this reverse placebo effect.........and I was playing tennis so perhaps this is just that. Or some kind've infectious disease by the midges who must have bit me dozens of times.

Still, I'm kind've worried.

know anyone around you, come into contact with anyone, with a cold? hat's how it is starting in this neck of the woods. And lots of people are starting to go down with it.

Left or right? I just got dragged into this and its clearly left, right? No one willingly wears it to the right. Clearly the inferior choice..

Screw. This. Weather.

All day today it was snowing the heaviest wettest snow I've seen in a very long time, then tonight the wet snow lets up and the cold wind and dry snow moves in. Currently snowing and 30mph sustained winds. I had to shovel snow off the walk in front of work 5 times tonight. When one person left she went out the back door, she opened it and the wind blew boxes down the hallway and overturned a rug.

Deafness and vegetation destruction update: 5 and a half hours later, the massively loud mulcher still going. Kitchen full of dust, eardrums bleeding, and the back yard now has no privacy. And I can see into any one of 15 flats in from my dining room window. I'm already disliking my new next door neighbours, and they are yet to move in.

Left or right? I just got dragged into this and its clearly left, right? No one willingly wears it to the right. Clearly the inferior choice..
I like those that wear left. 'Tis a more logical and rational choice.

Screw. This. Weather.
Move. To. Oz. Wrap my Xmas presents for me every year. And make me cocktails. Please.

Deafness and vegetation destruction update.
Move elsewhere in Oz. Set Zombies on new neighbours. Argatoga can help you get your hands on a few. Blind may help you eradicate them once they've done their job. Alternatively pray for rain and fast growing vegetation.

In other news, our IT upgrade is currently running 5 hours late. Which considing we've already made up about 5 hours because our IT provider forgot to do some stuff and we're now going to have to cross our fingers and patch over the top and pray we don't corrupt about 6.3 million records, means that we are actually 10 hours behind.

Last edited:
This was a horrible Friday, I'm going to console myself with some Borderlands and Kit-Kats that my mom snuck from a coworker today :D

I like those that wear left. 'Tis a more logical and rational choice.

Move. To. Oz. Wrap my Xmas presents for me every year. And make me cocktails. Please.

Move elsewhere in Oz. Set Zombies on new neighbours. Argatoga can help you get your hands on a few. Blind may help you eradicate them once they've done their job. Alternatively pray for rain and fast growing vegetation.

In other news, our IT upgrade is currently running 5 hours late. Which considing we've already made up about 5 hours because our IT provider forgot to do some stuff and we're now going to have to cross our fingers and patch over the top and pray we don't corrupt about 6.3 million records, means that we are actually 10 hours behind.

6.3 million records is small :p

hey, we're only local govt, not federal. But that is only one module :razz:. Wait till we get to transactions!!!

We are nothing in the grand scope of things. Places like Hong Kong, Norway and even NSW took over a week to do what we're doing in a weekend.

Last edited:
LIke I said, one module from a lode of a database.

Perhaps eventually I'll open a branch of my watch shops there. And offer gift wrapping. And beverages while you wait. And you'll get an invitation to the opening and a gift.

Facebook seems to be down? wassup, did we win? :p

edit....its working again......

Last edited: