My personal car reviews: Audi Q7 3.0 TDI or: "Me and Moby Dick"

Jetzt rechts ab
Jetzt rechts
Rechts
Bitte rechts abbiegen, und dann rechts
Jetzt rechts

She's very persistent! :D

Now I know Hamburg is an old Hansa-town, but why is there a customs checck? Isn't that a bit excessive? :p
I saw a cyclist stopping for a red light! Soon I really have seen it all!

Last edited:
off course she is....she's German, is it still thru that German satnavs can't turn left? :p

Now I know Hamburg is an old Hansa-town, but why is there a customs checck? Isn't that a bit excessive? :p[...]
All has to be in order here. :D

Part of the Hamburg harbour (I haven?t watched the vid, but having been there numerous times this does ring a bell) is a "free port", it?s an area where goods technically don?t enter germany and (mostly) leave for other directions, so there is no or only a small custom-tax compared to the rest of the harbour. So if you enter or leave that part of the port, there is a customs-checkpoint. Most Harbours have these areas, I think ...

Last edited:
You're right. Within the free-trade area of the harbor, goods from one ship can be loaded onto another ship without having to go through the customs. It's much like the transit area on an airport. So if you exit the free-trade area again, there is a customs checkpoint and they control cars and trucks for smugglers on a random basis.

Last edited:
Wow, Audi cheaped out on the GPS receivers. My 120? Medion unit doesn't fail that badly with a couple of buildings around. Took her ages to notice what you were doing :lmao: