Random thoughts.... [Tech Edition]

Or just use tabmix plus (which gave you the choice over 3 years ago) and have no probs whatsoever. (FYI, my tabs always open at the end, and I have seen no different behavior with 3.6, probably because of TMP <3)

I actually prefer the current method and used to use an add-on to get it that way. But the option is always nice. Oh well, that's what extensions are for (and about:config hacking, as the case may be).

I tried to fix my old laptop and upgrade it to Lucid Lynx, but it keeps giving me an error with sda1 and sda5.

Don't really understand why.

What the hell is wrong with Mozilla, every time a release comes out they take another thing you're used to and obliterate it, instead of making it an option. Opening tabs at the far end? bam! gone, need to fiddle with about:config to fix that. Right click>properties, soemthing that's been around forever? bam! gone, need an addon to do it again. Why don't they ever stop being like Apple and let use CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT ON AND OFF IN THE OPTIONS INSTEAD OF REMOVING IT ALTOGETHER YOU STUPID TWATS.
That is why I'm still using 3.5.7, if I update I pretty much lose my favorite add-ons and I don't feel like fiddling in config to fix it.

indeed, im still on 3.5.9 on this pc, the laptop was a fresh install and got the latest firefox (not my doing)

Doesn't CF go to 32GB anyway?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=513147

props to chaos386 for linking it, basically one idiot made an issue and it was taken out of proportion and removed, bloody committees...

oh yeah, i forgot about tab tearing, another dumbshit idea.

I like tab tearing, it's a convenient way to organize/separate tabs (IE: research tabs-which can balloon to 20 or more for me- in one window, the rest of my browsing in another...) but I hate accidentally tearing off a tab when either dragging them around, or clicking them)

I'll have to see if i like the new tab behavior, on one hand i hate having to scroll the tab bar back to get to my original tabs, etc.. :)

A 32 GB CF card *is* a bit more expensive than a 32 GB SD card, but it's only a few dollars, so you'd pay more for an SD card + SD->CF adapter than for a CF card by itself.

I like tab tearing, it's a convenient way to organize/separate tabs (IE: research tabs-which can balloon to 20 or more for me- in one window, the rest of my browsing in another...) but I hate accidentally tearing off a tab when either dragging them around, or clicking them)

I'll have to see if i like the new tab behavior, on one hand i hate having to scroll the tab bar back to get to my original tabs, etc.. :)

If you want to use it... fine. give the others an option before releasing a 'feature' ?

23apr10ongewcorsair.jpg

do-want.jpg

Indestructable USB drive is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum.

And its 64GB!

If you want to use it... fine. give the others an option before releasing a 'feature' ?

I had put that in my original (longer and more detailed) post that got lost when Vb errored out and asked me to click back because my "token" expired, then refresh??? (what's up with that???)

in any case, I agree wholeheartedly, they should place a option in Options for it.

/me wants 64gb usb2/3 thumbdrive that has Esata 6Gb connector too.

so it can be used with fast speeds!

Anyone know if it'd be a waste of time to install WoW on my HTPC to run it on lowish settings at 1280x720 across 47"? It's pretty grainy on the 32" plasma via laptop, but the bigger one is LCD, and much higher quality.