Awesome Thread

super-mario-crossover.jpg

These are screencaps from the game Super Mario Crossover, and it?s exactly what it sounds like. It?s a Flash-based game that looks exactly like the old 8-bit ?Super Mario Bros.? from Nintendo, but with one delicious exception: You can also play as one of the characters from a number of classic NES games.

Simon (Castlevania), Samus (Metroid), Mario, Link (The Legend Of Zelda), Mega Man, and Bill from Contra are all here, complete with their original powers from their respective games. When you grab mushrooms and flowers, their weapons upgrade accordingly. It?s quite awesome. link...

super-mario-crossover.jpg

These are screencaps from the game Super Mario Crossover, and it?s exactly what it sounds like. It?s a Flash-based game that looks exactly like the old 8-bit ?Super Mario Bros.? from Nintendo, but with one delicious exception: You can also play as one of the characters from a number of classic NES games.

Simon (Castlevania), Samus (Metroid), Mario, Link (The Legend Of Zelda), Mega Man, and Bill from Contra are all here, complete with their original powers from their respective games. When you grab mushrooms and flowers, their weapons upgrade accordingly. It?s quite awesome. link...

Someone needs to make that a downloadable .exe please! :p

And a somewhat clean car.

And a sometimes slightly-ruined paint finish.

I concur. HWFT is about as good at washing cars as I am at washing dishes. She thinks simply getting the cat's pawprints of the bonnet is enough, and I bought a dishwasher.

Compromise, the secret to a harmonious marriage.

Now all I have to do is work out what I have to do to get blowjobs again. It's not the ironing, I tried that already. :hmm:

This had better be released for sale in the UK or someone is going to bleed!

510rwHSRzzL._SS400_.jpg

518PumrR%2BfL._SS400_.jpg

I fail to see the point of sexy car wash, you only leave with wood, not a phone number.

Same as stripclubs......everyone goes to those.

right?

guys?

waddayamean just me?

Last edited:
Never saw the point of strip/lapdancing clubs anyway. Pay huge amounts of money for watered-down, overpriced drinks to watch some bird who isn't all that good looking anyway wiggle a few inches from your face? No touching etc otherwise the bouncers chuck you out, usually through the nearest wall rather than open door?

Beer in the fridge? Check. Internet? Check. Couch? Check. Rest of the family in bed? Check. Sorted.

I rest my case. :p

Never saw the point of strip/lapdancing clubs anyway. Pay huge amounts of money for watered-down, overpriced drinks to watch some bird who isn't all that good looking anyway wiggle a few inches from your face? No touching etc otherwise the bouncers chuck you out, usually through the nearest wall rather than open door?

Beer in the fridge? Check. Internet? Check. Couch? Check. Rest of the family in bed? Check. Sorted.

I rest my case. :p

well, no

Its just fun to do with a few off the boys for a lauch, extra fun if you take someone along who hasent seen alot off IRL nekkid females in his life and watch his expressions..... its not about sex, not even about getting turned on, its just fun :p

*edit* just realised that UK stripclubs tend to be verry different from ours, I see what you mean there...here its more like a normal bar you go into and just have a drink (at reasonable prices) while the girls preform on stage, no sleasy backroom lapdancing affairs unless you go to 'certain' clubs.

*then again I have no sence off morality*

Last edited:
I am a girl, and most strip clubs don't have the "no touching" rule for women. I love going. :D

I concur. HWFT is about as good at washing cars as I am at washing dishes. She thinks simply getting the cat's pawprints of the bonnet is enough, and I bought a dishwasher.

Compromise, the secret to a harmonious marriage.

Now all I have to do is work out what I have to do to get blowjobs again. It's not the ironing, I tried that already. :hmm:

Just ask?

Awesome, but repost

Awesome, but repost

Indeed. But then according to his avatar it's still Christmas where he is so he can probably be forgiven for being a little behind the rest of us.