INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

My name is Jimmi and I'm privileged to be on a TG site with all my fellow enthusiasts - sharing a passion for all things TG

im foot! im from australia and keep seeing people with finalgear t shirts so i though id join!

New Here

New Here

Hello guys,
New here, been watching top gear since 2003! Nice to meet you all.

What's up? Nico from southern california. Just got my first car, a 2010 Audi A3. White with aftermarket black rims. My friends and I call it the cock mobile. Post photos in the appropriate thread later.

I'm Stephan. 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I found this website after a search for the music used in Top Gear episodes. This website is really great. Hopefully I can join some great discussions here ? only the future will tell.

:welcome: to all nubs

Hey Everyone :) Brandon here, I'm from Omaha Nebraska. Love love love top gear :) So glad I found this site :)

Hi, I`m Daniel from Romania, i`m a big fan of Top Gear and i`m suffering from Top Gear withdrawal symptom. I`m 18 years old and I`ve been following the Top gear forum for a while and now I decided to join.
Sorry for my bad english;)). Anyone else form Romania?

Hey there peeps! John here from the land of snow (Canada)! Big TG fan and WRX owner - notice the nickname, uh?! :p

Been lurking around FinalGear for years now... so I thought I should finally create an account for myself. ;)

Cheers everybody!

Hello all. Stateside TG fan here, also enjoy Fifth Gear as well. Been lurking these forums for a year or so, but never joined up. Why? I do not know. Looking forward to my stay :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Neverseen (neverseen but always heard)

Neverseen (neverseen but always heard)

Hi to all my name is "Neverseen"
I am a bit of a car nut my family has a fair varity of cars. At 53 l think my age is reflicting how many cars and bikes l have had, when l look back over the years l believe that l have had over 50 but under 60, maybe l should have used the money to purchase building but l would not have had as much fun.
:? 1 x 2000 Ford Sedan Forte
:) 1 x 1989/90 Toyota Celsior LS400
:D 1 x 1980 Datsun Dual Cab Style Side Ute (Slammed) Highly Modified Engine and Gearbox. (SR20DE)
:cool: 1 x 1996 Nissan 180 SX (SR20DET)
:cool: 1 x 1999 Nissan Staga All Wheel Drive & Steer (Nero V6)
:| 1 x 2002/3 Hyundai Getz
We all enjoy driving hard and fast.
Having 4 daughters it was nice to find out that they have a GearHead brain as their father and mother, but they also have a healthy respect for learning.
My wife came from a farming background so mechanical things come easy so together we are well rounded in engine repairs and modifications.:rolleyes:

Hi all :) I'm Caz, 21, Aussie. Have been watching TG since 2005 maybe. I don't know anything about cars, but I don't know any "comedies" that make me laugh as much as the boys do (and also the Hampster is v. pretty). I own a Hyundai Excel '98, which is my first car. I'd much rather a Zonda or Jag...or anything with nice lines.

:wave: Welcome fellow Aussies!:)

O hai.

I'm Nik, a graphic design student in Los Angeles.

I drive a dying shitbox but talk as much smack as life-long supercar owners. I'm hoping to replace my dying shitbox with a WRX sometime next year, though a Suzuki SV650S might be higher on the priority list. Neither will happen until I graduate this December, so until then smack talking is all I have. :cool:

I watch Top Gear religiously (and rewatch stuff between new episodes/seasons), and Fifth Gear to some extent. I listen to house music, root for the Lakers and Manchester United (no, I'm not a bandwagoner), and like my women like I like my cars ? amazing. I'm also on IRC as ? wait for it ? altoid.

I'm here for:
  • the gangbang
  • the camaraderie
  • hating on live axles
  • hating on Mercedes-Benzes
  • Ice's world-famous escapades

Any questions?

Last edited: