Random Thoughts....

Isn't that the same thing as jumping out of a window.
Wheeeee, splat, ribs/ guts. ....

Thanks ^_^

and thanks mwf for the werther's :D

e-pancakes for everyone!

pancake.jpg

Some smoked bacon pieces to go with it would be nice - crispy streaky bacon that is. Ummmmm gulg. ....arrrggghhhh. .....

Last edited:
Damn, now I'm REALLY hungry

Should've done the grocery shopping yesterday. Only have a loaf of week old, mould growing bread. And some maple syrup and frozen chicken wings.

Should've done the grocery shopping yesterday. Only have a loaf of week old, mould growing bread. And some maple syrup and frozen chicken wings.

Break up bread for bread crumbs. Bread chicken wings and fry them.

Tell me you have some kind of spices or sauce around and you can make a good maple spice rub for the wings.

Got any ketchup and cajun spices (chilli/cayenne + cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, some mixed herds and some coriander)? Mix that with the maple syrup, toss the wings in there and shove into a screaming hot oven, turn down until you're sure it's cooked thru and then back high until the coating starts to caramelise.

Goddamnummy!

Oh, you can make a Mcgyver meal out of that. When in doubt, think to yourself "what would a stoner do?"

salt + pepper + garam masala (I doubt you have that :lol:), dump in pot full of water, bring to boil, drop the chicken wings in. Delicious soup. Makes for good gravy/sauce base too... whatever you want.

Holy crap, it's snowing. Where's the queue to kick Al Gore square in the nuts?

Also, cashew brittle is nommy.

thnks for the tips guys. Will remember them. But a bit much for breakky. Particularly when I'm trying not to eat today because the girls are coming over tonight with heaps of the BEST INDIAN FOOD in town and I have to leave pleanty of room for that (and champers, and chippies and belated birthday cake) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nummyness

Yellow socks are plain wrong. Don't do it people.

/Guy wearing too-short jeans with bright yellow socks in the supermarket this morning.
//Blaming their garishness for my headache.
?

Maybe that's not it - stupid cold I've got no doubt is responsible. I meant to be going with my mother to my grandmother's place tomorrow for a Mother's Day lunch - we're gonna bake pies and such - family tradition LOL. Hope I've stopped sneezing by then.

Pearl Jam's "Black" is such an incredible song. It just started randomly on my itunes list. :heart:
I wish they'd played it at their Sydney show last year. I'd have cried like a baby.

I think I'm going to go look for a chest of drawers today. The sooner I get them delivered, the better.
There is a big homemaker place near me with some furniture places that should be reasonably priced.

College graduation early in the morning. I am excited, and scared at the same time. The future is bleak, at best.

On the bright side, my parent flew from Bulgaria to attend the ceremony.

Hmmm, almost half past midnight and I'm not asleep... got to be up early too. *groan*

Also why the hell is the UKs car insurance so expensive for young drivers? Its quite obvious I won't crash, I don't wear tracksuits or Burrbery or listen to MC music or anything, and why is it that if I had been born with that ability to re-colour the upholstery red once a month I'd pay ?200 less? <_<

?1300 p/a for a 1 litre 1999 Nissan Micra just isn't right...

It's pretty much the same over here as well. :p

e-pancakes for everyone!

pancake.jpg

MMMM, pancakes

I haz a new avatar...I like it.

Looks good! :D

College graduation early in the morning. I am excited, and scared at the same time. The future is bleak, at best.

On the bright side, my parent flew from Bulgaria to attend the ceremony.

Congrats, have fun at graduation! :D

Mines a 69 Coupe, you can click it in my signature to get to the thread.

So...yeah, its not the same model. I looked, but I couldn't find your car either. Mine is http://www.revell.com/model-kits/cars/85-4203.html this one - but it is the same color as your car. As far as looks go, it looks similar enough that I was fooled, but I'm rubbish at distinguishing the intricacies of similarities and non-similarities between most Mustang models. The only things I can really tell apart are the old stuff from the new stuff and the GTs from the not-GTs from the Roushes and the Saleens and the Shelbys...

Mum and I went to pick my sister and I instantly remembered why I'm scared shitless of the Nightscene and really don't want to be a part of it.

Finished training for this once-a-week thing. And I pretty much hate it. And I feel guilty for hating it. It's dull, monotonous, and I spend three hours in my head talking to myself while trying not to mess up.

*hits head against keyboard*

Finished training for this once-a-week thing. And I pretty much hate it. And I feel guilty for hating it. It's dull, monotonous, and I spend three hours in my head talking to myself while trying not to mess up.

*hits head against keyboard*

Is it something you really want to be doing or is it just a form of financial income/a means to an end at the moment? If it's the former, obviously revising your options may be a good idea. If it's the latter, don't worry. You are allowed to hate things like that :)

(and there is a difference between hate and appreciate, don't forget :))

Thanks for the reassurance :) It's more a means to an end. It doesn't even pay that much for it to be a good source of income but it's alright for pocket change. I guess I feel a bit bad because I say I could commit to it and I definitely don't want to flake out after two days. At least I can force myself to stick to it for the rest of the month while I keep on my search for something better.

Last edited:
Nextdoor neighbour is currently SCREAMING at her kids. They're right outside my bloody window, and I can hear their entire conversation. It doesn't sound like they've done anything worth being full-on screamed at over. Poor things.