https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/05/07/Black_MS63_Wagon_-_Late.jpg

rear shot

Last edited:
vsjdbk.jpg

j97wc3.jpg

ws73hv.jpg

339sf0i.jpg

5o9mjm.jpg

Skogenracing Sierra turbo, the whole car has cost under 6000? to build. Features include:

-Stripped interior, rollcage, bucket seats.
-Coilovers and Cosworth Disc brakes all round.
-New BRG paint job, Morette headlights, Cosworth front bumper.
-400 rwhp from a 2.9 Turbo Cologne engine with megasquirt and a K27 turbo.

That is the same thing every Ricer says about their car.
Except the It's Fun Porsche has a lot of performance to back up it's looks. When the Swedish magazine Bilsport tested it in their super stage challenge, which is a short track designed specifically to outwit a cars' chassis/setup, it completely destroyed everything that had gone before it. I have also seen it on a couple of track meetings here in Norway, and it was the fastest of the Time Attack cars in the extreme category. If you watch the It's Fun Story, you'll see that every scoop they cut in the bodywork has it's aerodynamic purpose, and most of the aerodynamic features they has are stronly influenced by Porsche's racing past, with the 935 in particular. It also has plenty of power to back things up, the 3,8-liter engine makes around 900-1000 hp, though, they usually turn it down to 650 hp for time attack.

A short cut out...

So, writing this Porsche of as "riced out" is nothing less than ignorance....

That is the same thing every Ricer says about their car.

It's one thing to say you don't like the looks, but to call it "rice"?!

It runs 10 second quarters. For comparison, and adult turtle takes 1-2 hours!

[video=youtube;2ljFfL-mL70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljFfL-mL70[/video]

fuck now i have to buy another GPS.....

Except the It's Fun Porsche has a lot of performance to back up it's looks. When the Swedish magazine Bilsport tested it in their super stage challenge, which is a short track designed specifically to outwit a cars' chassis/setup, it completely destroyed everything that had gone before it. I have also seen it on a couple of track meetings here in Norway, and it was the fastest of the Time Attack cars in the extreme category. If you watch the It's Fun Story, you'll see that every scoop they cut in the bodywork has it's aerodynamic purpose, and most of the aerodynamic features they has are stronly influenced by Porsche's racing past, with the 935 in particular. It also has plenty of power to back things up, the 3,8-liter engine makes around 900-1000 hp, though, they usually turn it down to 650 hp for time attack.

A short cut out...

I never said it was riced. I said that is what every ricer says, and That meets some of the criteria for CARBAGE.

Unless that is your fucking car, take a chill pill. The fact that IT IS MADE TO FUNTION ON THE TRACK earns it a pass. Doesn't mean I have to think it is the best looking thing out there, or you need to defend it to the last.

I don't think it has enough power to powerslide, it's a slow cruiser at best and at those speeds, does it really matter which wheels are driven?

It always matters.

I want one of these with a Veyron engine plz. Best. Autobahn. Car. Ever.

[video=youtube;c-JGIYLZZUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JGIYLZZUg&feature=player_embedded[/video]
But what about crashing two cars with unequal speeds (e.g. 30 mph vs. 70 mph)? ;) One more thing to test here. :D

But what about crashing two cars with unequal speeds (e.g. 30 mph vs. 70 mph)? ;) One more thing to test here. :D

If the force that each car is producing works to cancel the others out, would it result in an average force of the two speeds? 30mph vs 70mph, would result in a crash equal to both hitting a wall at 50mph? Or should I shut up and finish my coffee? :p

Or would it be 40mph? Ah, its too early. *drinks coffee*

Last edited:
Cancelling out the force of the other car completely works only if the two cars are exactly the same and go the same speed. If they are the same, but go with different speeds one has a bigger momentum than the other, thus the force on the slower car should be bigger.

That's the theory, but I'm not able to proof it for myself, so someone else has to do it. ;)