Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Charging through the field in Monaco? I would like to see that, but I doubt it will happen.

In this game every gained position gives points and many DNFs are quite possible in Monaco.

It looks, that I've got maximum out of my situation before the race. So happy about that.

Wow if Webber picks up another one and the order finishes close to today I'd be bloody happy.

In this game every gained position gives points and many DNFs are quite possible in Monaco.

It looks, that I've got maximum out of my situation before the race. So happy about that.

Thats true, let's count on that ;) I am just being sceptical cause you can often see a driver being 0,5 second faster each lap, catching up and then not being able to overtake for many many laps. I guess Alonso could be 1-2 seconds quicker then Toro Rosso, Sauber and Williams, but is it enough to overtake in Monaco ? ;)

Let's hope he can jump HRT's, Virgins and Lotuses at the start... or will he start from pitlane ?

lol, it looks that trading Massa for Alonso in the last moment wasn't good idea.

drivers points for the last round:
Alonso - 104
Massa - 72
Kubica (my captain for the last round) - 96

And even worse is that now I'm $100k short to buy Alonso back.... :lol:

Now I have to think. Will I waste 2 more trades (selling Renault to get money for some better driver) or will I stick to this team and hope. :p

Trying to get RBR into my team.

I'm pissed the game just took Schumi's penalty into account.

Wheeeee 962 points, but our top scorer this week got 968 points. Grats to the owner of Woody's Wankers!

Trying to get RBR into my team.

people who bought 2 Red bulls while they were at their cheapest point will most likely win it this year as it seems almost impossible to buy both in with the amount they have increased.

Luizii is killing me! his price just keeps on dropping even though his total points is fairly respectable for a "not top" driver :(

Also Massa's price is dropping like a stone and there isn't a good replacement

This past 2 weeks I have been so busy with school, couldn't really check this to make trades. As a result I dropped from 3rd to 12th...

people who bought 2 Red bulls while they were at their cheapest point will most likely win it this year as it seems almost impossible to buy both in with the amount they have increased.

Luizii is killing me! his price just keeps on dropping even though his total points is fairly respectable for a "not top" driver :(

Also Massa's price is dropping like a stone and there isn't a good replacement

My favored FIM driver is Super Sutil, as for Massa's replacement, Kubica? I am keeping him though for the Turkish GP as it's his 2nd home or something, and his mojo seems to be back.

I'm coming to get you su_hy :p

What a great result. I'd written off my chances after qualifying with Alonso's crash (I'd love to say I kept the faith despite him not being able to participate in qualifying, but the simple truth is I forgot to swap him out :p) but it all came together on race day :)

@mclarensmps: yeah, I doubted him, but he did very well, i should have left him as a captain also.

@Red_Bull: congratulations on this week's score ;) I will not be waiting passively though; i am thinking about buying second redbull for next round. I just have to decide which driver to sacrifice to get the car ;)

I'm only $100 000 short of being able to swap Sutil for Schumacher! Gaah, the frustration :p

Still, dont have to do anything in a hurry, I'm pretty satisfied with the overall strength of my team as it stands at the moment and I have money in hand. Wonder if it's worth making Massa my team captain for Turkey as he usually goes pretty well there :p

Red Bull are really expensive now. I'm glad I moved to snap up both teams when I did because there's no way I'd be able to afford to make the switch now without compromising my driver line up (that's the decision you guys are having to make ;)).

Last edited: