Food! [The thread that started this section]

Shouldn't you be Australian?

Only Aussies put "shrimp on the barbie." :lol:

Last edited:
This is the most heavily soiled and stained page in this particular cookbook of mine and for good reason; I'm messy. Also, it's tasty and really good & wholesome and shit so I cook this meal a lot.

I double the quantities. Sometimes I more than double them. And then it serves three people.

I remember this recipe. Vito made it for his gay buddy (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Nigella Lawson is coming to the US on the Food Network. I'm not sure what I think of that.

S0JplkfqFo5i3q6bXIKozxHno1_500.jpg

nigella2203G_468x714.jpg

nigella.jpg

Nigella-Lawson-5965656.jpg

nigella_lawson.jpg

I don't see a problem in that... :D

I can't believe she's the same age as Clarkson (slightly older actually!). :jawdrop:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;UknTChbq2-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UknTChbq2-w[/video]

I'll let her ooze out some of my condensed milk. :wicked: :lol:

Last edited:
One must be a gigantic food nerd to watch her shows for the actual food. I never cared much for her.

I've always thought she looked like she'd smell funny. Too many cats sort of smell...

She was a guest on Top Chef a few times, and every time...was annoying...somehow...can't quite put my finger on it.

... maybe you should rephrase that...

...maybe you should understand that it was a pun. Germans and their sense of humour...:glare:

:p

Well...I guess that means it didn't kill you...although...his post is probably so short because he's short of breath and sweating.