1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Bad Bowtie

Random stuff:
5.7L V8 LS1
T56 6-speed Transmission
T-Tops
Navy Blue Metallic- pics don't do the color justice.

Sorry, all pics are with cell, and no recent ones :(. I need to get around to taking pics. My uncle has a real nice professional camera and me and my friends have been dying for an f-body photoshoot.

Proof pic [bad lighting outside, took it just now with cell]:
1j4tol.jpg

DAY I BOUGHT IT:
23rrcyc.jpg

NEXT DAY:
i5tcfs.jpg

Mods:
Longtube offroad headers (no AIR/EGR)
True Duals (X pipe into Dynomax bullet mufflers, no cats)
3.73 gears
intake in the mail
dyno tune & intake manifold coming within the month
new badges/inserts waiting in my room to go on

Upcoming:
heads/cam/nitrous coming this winter [if not sooner, LSX shootout is in my town]
black C6 wheels, MT ET Streets
9 inch rear
E85 once I get a daily beater

Future:
Well, this is undecided. Could go two ways, neither will be for 2+ years (out of college):
427ci LSX, maybe a 250 shot
or
370ci, PT88 front mount turbo

or I'll be buying a C6 Z06 lol

Oh, and my avatar pic is actually kind of funny. No, I wasn't taking a pic while I was driving that fast; actually, while I was installign the headers (disconnecting the battery) it flashed on and off real quick, freezing it during the "sweep." Notice zero volts.
ve7ziu.jpg

BONUS PIC: Friends 383 LT1 build he just finished up. Didn't make the power he expected lol.
33k4rjt.jpg

Last edited:
Not the best looking Camaro in my opinion, but it surely packs a punch! Nice car!

I would have to agree with you. I haven't gotten around to the appearance mods yet. Trust me, the wheels and new hood will make it look much better. :) Forgot to mention, no track times yet, but I'll be going soon. I have some shit 245s on now, so IF I can get some decent traction, it'll run a mid-high 12.

Last edited:
Nice car. I've always preferred the older style headlights on these:
2149326_1.jpg

I actually live across the river in IL, it's just easier to say St Louis so it gives people an idea of where I am. You fuckers can't drive for shit by the way. :p

I beg to differ, sir. lol. Illinois drivers are quite the crazy a-holes. Why else do you have the "hit a worker, $10,000 fine & lose your license"? haha, but anyways, my grandma and a bunch of family lives lives over there so I make frequent trips. Now, Chicago drivers are THE pinnacle of horrible driving.

I beg to differ, sir. lol. Illinois drivers are quite the crazy a-holes.

Yeah, we're the ones who want to drive 100 in a 65 while tailgating and sipping a starbucks coffee and texting before performing 14 lane changes without once using a signal.

Why else do you have the "hit a worker, $10,000 fine & lose your license"?

Because you guys cross the river and drive like the above.

I thought I'd update this. Went to the track twice (my 1st two times) a month or so ago, so far best of 12.83 @ 108.81, 1.90 60', DA=1100. Corrected for DA it came out to a 12.6x. Hoping to drop that time soon. Going back again Oct 12, 2 days after the LSX shootout ends at my track, so it will be sticky and by the end of the night in the 50s. Looking for 12.5x with a few new mods and some small changes, not too mention the air will be a lot better. But, I'll be happy with anything lower than my current time as well.

Here is my Youtube channel with all my race videos, most of my car, some not. These are mostly the unedited ones though. I update it a lot with new videos so check it often or just subscribe. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nightmareZ2899?feature=mhsn
Rate, comment, do whatever you please :)

2 bonus vids from yesterday--(filmed by the other guy's cameraman, not might; hence the bad quality)
I am in the close lane here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3RVSANmF2Q

Far lane this time: (I come around him at the very end if you pay attention)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqZTXCBDv1E

Sounds good :).

I'm biased though :p.

Holy shii... Lucky bastard!:lol:
I want one as my first car after receiving my license, but a 1995 one. So sweet..

Thanks man. I went LS1 over LT1 for the amount of stuff and tuners out there for LSx cars, not too mention I love my color.

Did some more modding this weekend (LS6 intake and tuned tonight). Should be going 12.5x or lower next Tuesday. 12.3x isn't out of the question. the DA will be -1000 or so.