Lens Flair

P5157265.jpg

I liked this one.

standard-umbrella.jpg

No, we don't get the Evening Standard in Norway. But I did get it in London a couple of years ago. I suspect you still get the Standard in London. And when it only cost me 30p, and they gave me a free umbrella for it, I was compelled to get it. It was raining.

Too bad. It was a great way of selling papers, if it's raining, and you've left your umbrella at home, you're buying that paper, 30p is nothing for a usable umbrella. And you'll probably forget it next time it rains as well, so you'll buy it next time as well..

:)

zyNPt.jpg

Yesterday's protest in Zagreb. An entrepreneur is trying to make a garage in the center of Zagreb, and the citizens are now defending the street.

c4fd9062.jpg

myflag.jpg

I can has flag?

It's a dog that just looks respectable. It's presentable, if you know what I mean. Another bloke's bulldog wasn't that presentable leaving a trail of drewl and sporting a great erection humping everybody in sight.

Because I can't sleep here is a superfaggery full open shot with borders, fake vignetting and a golden fucking Chinese characters.

artofwar2.jpg

Last edited:
vaktkatt-2.jpg

The local neighborhood watch cat is on an undercover sting. :ph34r: