Random Thoughts....

My brain hurts now.

So I tried my Sister's 50D today and I loved it!
[Captainobvious]
such a huge difference between it and a point and shoot
[/Captainobvious]

That's really out of context in this thread. I was trying to figure out why you'd put on her rather enormous bra.

weirdscience.jpg

Day 1 of Anime North was alright. Ended up being late as I a)took too long to do my hair + errands and b) the bus I was on went out of service half-way so I ended up walking the rest of the trip :( That took me a good 20 mins.

My legs from the waist down hurt because of the amount of walking I did today. And tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day.

Last edited:
So, I went to a hardware store and got my dad a nice long-neck hedge trimmer for about 70 bucks. I remembered he mentioned the other day that the old shear things he was using to maintain the road sound barrier he's grown at the rear of his property were no longer up to the job (blades rusted and handle grips perished etc.). Problem is, they're big, too big to present to him in the restaurant tonight (I refuse to walk in carrying a really long, awkward box). I'll have to take them around to his place tomorrow instead, and make do with the stupid card for now. :lol:

You should take it to the restaurant and demonstrate it's capabilities on the other guests!

Also, why am i up now?

So, I went to a hardware store and got my dad a nice long-neck hedge trimmer for about 70 bucks. I remembered he mentioned the other day that the old shear things he was using to maintain the road sound barrier he's grown at the rear of his property were no longer up to the job (blades rusted and handle grips perished etc.). Problem is, they're big, too big to present to him in the restaurant tonight (I refuse to walk in carrying a really long, awkward box). I'll have to take them around to his place tomorrow instead, and make do with the stupid card for now. :lol:

Put a photo/brochure of them in the card with "Pick up/drop off at your convenience" written on it.

Actually, my job is wading through about 105 years of deed records and determining who exactly owns the oil and what percentage they hold.

Is this not on farmland? If it is on farmland is it like someone may have a crop/pasture on a piece of ground but that doesn't mean that they actually own that ground or something like that?

Today I woke up and went for a bike ride (In the rain mind you, but that doesn't matter). When i was putting my bike away after 15km of riding, I was breathing rapidly, so rapidly it was like I had done a very long sprint. Half an hour to an hour later, I get the classic migraine pre-cursor and soon after the full blown migraine. So i've been unable to do any of this mountain of school work for hours and only now can I even think about do any work. Although it still feels quite bad sitting up, to bad working while lying down is super uncomfortable.

Is this not on farmland? If it is on farmland is it like someone may have a crop/pasture on a piece of ground but that doesn't mean that they actually own that ground or something like that?

That's why people have to do his job - to determine who the owner-of-record of a particular plot of land is.

My new favorite phrase?

"Use the cannon."

I can finally say that Richmond is better than Melbourne Storm...according to the points system. (Technically, Melbourne's skills are quite superior despite being in different codes. Still, go Tiges!)

I just realised I have never been to anywhere in the southern hemisphere......how's that for a random thought ? :p

Must go there to see if everything realy is upside down........

Must go there to see if everything realy is upside down........

You can just ring someone down there and ask. ;)

Just be careful it doesn't end with a giant boot up your ass.