Random Thoughts....

I just realised I have never been to anywhere in the southern hemisphere......how's that for a random thought ? :p

Must go there to see if everything realy is upside down........

Well, I've never been to the Northern hemisphere, so I could ask you the same question.

Also, do your bath drains really swirl the other way? :p

I am so fucking sick of cleaning up hairballs.

Once a week... not one week goes by that I don't have to clean up cat puke. Nothing helps - brushing, laxatives, food that's supposed to decrease shedding/hairballs - it's all crap. I can't ever stroke my cat without getting a handful of fur either.

And he is really trying to screw with my head too. He always does it when I'm sleeping, and I always wake up because I'm so terrified and sick of that pumping sound they make while trying to bring up a hairball. How the hell am I supposed to sleep now? My bedsheets are all dirty and I can't run the washing machine at 3am.
:cry:

I am so fucking sick of cleaning up hairballs.

Once a week... not one week goes by that I don't have to clean up cat puke. Nothing helps - brushing, laxatives, food that's supposed to decrease shedding/hairballs - it's all crap. I can't ever stroke my cat without getting a handful of fur either.

And he is really trying to screw with my head too. He always does it when I'm sleeping, and I always wake up because I'm so terrified and sick of that pumping sound they make while trying to bring up a hairball. How the hell am I supposed to sleep now? My bedsheets are all dirty and I can't run the washing machine at 3am.
:cry:

solution : shave the cat :p

Cowboy's not wrong. Although shaving might be a touch too far. We used to clip our cat, not all over, but every few months clip enough that it was easier for her to manage and didn't make her sick all the time. And we brushed her everyday.

Well, I've never been to the Northern hemisphere, so I could ask you the same question.

Also, do your bath drains really swirl the other way? :p

Yes, they do. My sister recently went to the equator in Ecuador and said right on top of it, water went straight down, no swirling! Quite cool, I hope she got some photos of it.

Settling in for a good night of nothing. Watching Toy Story right now, win.

Our cats don't ever cough up furballs.

Are they outdoor cats? I only have one cat and he's always inside, so he has nothing to do but lick himself all day. Also if yours go out they might perhaps be leaving their hairballs outside.

Or maybe you're just lucky. In which case, I hate you. :)

My cats got thrown outside for hacking up hairballs everywhere because my mom couldn't deal with it. Now we have a dog who poops on the porch and in the walkway and she does nothing about that. He pooped in the house and never got thrown out. How's that for fair?

Are they outdoor cats? I only have one cat and he's always inside, so he has nothing to do but lick himself all day. Also if yours go out they might perhaps be leaving their hairballs outside.

Or maybe you're just lucky. In which case, I hate you. :)

They are indoor and outdoor cats, they frolic where they please. They also know to go outside when they need to go to the toilet. The onlys we need to do to them is feed them and open up the doors for them. :)

Also, the prophet Muhammad would not be happy with the list of things I want to do to Safura Alizadeh (Azerbaijan's eurovision contestant).

Last edited:
Day 1 of Anime North was alright. Ended up being late as I a)took too long to do my hair + errands and b) the bus I was on went out of service half-way so I ended up walking the rest of the trip :( That took me a good 20 mins.

My legs from the waist down hurt because of the amount of walking I did today. And tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day.

You have legs from the waist up????? :blink:

Is this not on farmland? If it is on farmland is it like someone may have a crop/pasture on a piece of ground but that doesn't mean that they actually own that ground or something like that?

Someone can own the land but not necessarily own the mineral rights of that land or not own the rights exclusively. When my grandfather sold land he always negotiated into the contract at least partial ownership of the mineral rights just in case something was found there years later.

At its peak his farm land was 1,200 acres or so but he had full or partial mineral rights for another few hundred acres that he had sold off previously before he bought other land to the south.

I was at a school dance tonight and my Dad's all pissy because I didn't bring a girl out or get any phone numbers.

@The Hairball situation: Having a long haired indoor cat, there will be times where no amount of preventive measures will stop him from coughing out a hairball. Therefore, it is essential that you keep a roll of paper towel by your bed, easily accessible so that you can lay out a sheet or two to take the brunt of the damage. Also, you will want to pick up some Arm & Hammer Pet Odour and Stain remover. This thing will clean up whatever remaining mess there's been, and keep your sheets spotless.

I was at a school dance tonight and my Dad's all pissy because I didn't bring a girl out or get any phone numbers.

Did you atleast get a dance with one?

If we don't brush our cat like twice a day our living room looks like a war zone. Whether the cat is outside or inside most of the time it's crucial to brush it often. :)

Did you atleast get a dance with one?

So I was fine there, I just don't think it's a good idea to find a girl at a dance. I may try but I know it's kinda stupid and I'm going to end up having girlfriend just for the sake of having girlfriend. Especially since the type of girl I go for usually isn't the type that would go to dances. (Think Zooey Deschanel or Lisa Mitchell)

Last edited: