The driver bashing thread

If Chandhok had tripped over Trulli, no one ever would hear the end of it. He would probably say Chandhok should never race in F1
Also I don't understand why Trulli thought it was Sutil's fault that he ran into Sutil. It's pretty obvious that he should have held back, he was on the grass which made him crash into Sutil.

I don't know. I seem to like this thread more now for some reason...

I found a USB sound card a few days ago when I was cleaning out my computer junk box. I lost the CD and I couldn't find software for it online, so I let Windows install it. It makes a hissing noise whenever I use it with a microphone, so it's not really usable.

These drivers suck! :p

When it comes to Alonso, I lost most of my respect for him during 2007. I concede that he is a scorchingly fast driver, and that he came to McLaren in 2007 as a back-to-back WDC. But, throwing toys out of the pram because you don't get a #1 status in a team when you're team mate, given the same equipment, is just as fast as you (and level, or ahead in the championship) is nothing less than childish and silly. Especially when said team's boss is famous for letting his drivers fight it out, regardless of previous year's championship records. Case in point: Prost vs Lauda ('84 and '85) and Prost vs Senna ('88 and '89).

Well.. To be honest both ferrari cars didn't do too well today

Fernando, I am dissapoint! :mad:

SRSLY WTF is going on with him in quali?! :blink:

8th and 12th?

Your going to have to accept that Ferrari after their good years with MSC and that fluke my Kimi are going back to their usual form. Here's hoping it will be another 20 odd year before they even look like getting somewhere again!

Ferrari simply haven't got what it takes to be in F1, Fiat should pull the plug on them, and put Alfa Romeo back in! :lol:

These drivers suck! :p

Oh thats good!

There is a bit of discussion saying that Seb was getting a bit too aggressive over the corners. He bashed the bottom of the car and broke the rear roll bar on his last hot lap.

It was also supposed to be the cause of him retiring with gearbox failure in last year Euro GP --> Too much curb riding, bashing the bottom of the car and breaking stuff.

Maybe Seb is the Hamilton of breaking stuff! Yes you've gotta look after your tires, but you also have to look after the rest of the car ;) I think Seb is getting a little desperate?

nono, i think you don't understand the game, the faster you go, the better you are!

it's alonso who sucks :p

go Lewis!

I don't know. I seem to like this thread more now for some reason...

When it comes to Alonso, I lost most of my respect for him during 2007. I concede that he is a scorchingly fast driver, and that he came to McLaren in 2007 as a back-to-back WDC. But, throwing toys out of the pram because you don't get a #1 status in a team when you're team mate, given the same equipment, is just as fast as you (and level, or ahead in the championship) is nothing less than childish and silly. Especially when said team's boss is famous for letting his drivers fight it out, regardless of previous year's championship records. Case in point: Prost vs Lauda ('84 and '85) and Prost vs Senna ('88 and '89).

Oh, oh. Since it's a bashing thread after all.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Alonso P12!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ahh yes, sums up my feelings quite well. I rarely wish for drivers to do poorly, but was feeling surprisingly smug when he cocked up that corner. Looking forward to tomorrows race. :mrgreen: