Is every composed man a mess on the inside?

citrus`

Car(s)
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD
A clean desk is a sign of messy drawers.

Nabster's one line got me thinking about this.

Everyone has his own conflicts, right?

If they're not manifested superficially, they must be within, then, right?

What other implications, be it traits, values or whatever, might this hold?

what if your desk is messy, but you don't have any drawers? does that mean you're hollow on the inside?

Well as I see it, we perceive humans using body language, tone of voice etc. To us, every human must have some regrets/problems eating him on the inside, and those feelings usually burst out from time to time. So we find it very unusual(envious) and are finding consolation by perceiving them insane on the inside.

what if your desk is messy, but you don't have any drawers? does that mean you're hollow on the inside?

The comparison obviously doesn't apply if you have no drawers.

Or are drawers a projection of our selves? So if you had a clean desk and no drawers, could this mean that you are a closed person, not willinging to show themselves to others?

If you don't have any drawers then it'll make it awkward in the office.
Doop de doo I made a silly pun, go me.

I think the drawers are a symbol for our inner self. If we declutter these drawers, that means we are removing things into the outside world. Therefore, expressing built up thoughts and feelings from inside is much like emptying a drawer. If we are without the burden of the cluttered drawers, or a cluttered conscience, we force those onto others. They do not simply disappear, they are always somewhere else.

I think the drawers are a symbol for our inner self. If we declutter these drawers, that means we are removing things into the outside world. Therefore, expressing built up thoughts and feelings from inside is much like emptying a drawer. If we are without the burden of the cluttered drawers, or a cluttered conscience, we force those onto others. They do not simply disappear, they are always somewhere else.

That's basically what I was getting at.

ow for God's sake.......what the hell are u on man?

Nope.
[...]What other implications, be it traits, values or whatever, might this hold?
People are different. Every attempt at drawing conclusions from apearances is doomed to failure to start with, including yours. Some people put on a show, some don?t ... and most of us are some somewhere in the middle.

What is this? Autism-question-day? Self-diagnosed-Asperger's-Question-day?

Last edited:
Why am i seeing Atlantian part 2 developing here? This is how he started, making shittons of random threads.....

Why am i seeing Atlantian part 2 developing here? This is how he started, making shittons of random threads.....

What I want to know is where these guys used to hang out prior to the internet.

What I want to know is where these guys used to hang out prior to the internet.

This guy was in kindergarten according to his listed age :p

probably 'creating' stuff there to :p

Is every composed man a mess on the inside?

Nabster's one line got me thinking about this.

If they're not manifested superficially, they must be within, then, right?

No.

90% of the time my desk is a mess. Does it say something about me? Yes, that I am lazy and have better uses of my time.

I have a question, what do inane questions like these tell us about citrus?

My desk is clean, as well as my drawers. Everything's nicely stored. Bless the small OCD bit I've got inside my head for that.

90% of the time my desk is a mess. Does it say something about me? Yes, that I am lazy and have better uses of my time.

I have a question, what do inane questions like these tell us about citrus?

That his mouth is as big as his post count?
Did I win? Did I win?

What's the prize? Is it to have this thread locked?