Why maths are important

WillyT

Car(s)
07 Suburban, 88 Mustang GT, 88 Honda Hurricane
Jeremy hates his maths, as we found out during that episode in Spain when he had the Spanish driver to do his math for him.

But maths are important. Especially when you're trying to build a stroker motor. You may end up with a wee bit of a problem.

http://img12.imageshack.**/img12/8057/photogd.jpg

D'oh! Thanks, it's quite obvious now that I am picturing the thing running. Might produce a bit of a knock...

D'oh! Thanks, it's quite obvious now that I am picturing the thing running. Might produce a bit of a knock...

It would.... once. (Assuming you could even get them in a position where you could properly install the head.)

At least it's easily remedied (if not necessarily cheaply).

Last edited:
At least it's easily remedied (if not necessarily cheaply).

Yep :yes: New set of rods that are 6mm shorter should do the trick.

Who knows if it is really mounted to the crankshaft?

The source was my iPhone. Customer bought the parts from 2 or 3 different vendors and brought it in for us to assemble. Right hand didn't know what the left was doing, etc. And yep, rod was fully installed.

This is the source, it was his own mistake. (Or at least that's what I've understood from the thread)

The source was my iPhone. Customer bought the parts from 2 or 3 different vendors and brought it in for us to assemble. Right hand didn't know what the left was doing, etc. And yep, rod was fully installed.

Yep, I was right.

we've had this happen as well :(

all KTM's fault. you give them the blocknumber, and they still achieve in delivering a wrong sized piston TWICE (first bore was to big, second piston was to high)

Last edited:
Math isn't important, knowing what your good at is what's important.