American cage fighter rips out training partners beating heart - wait, what?

Round 2...

Now, if one is an unbeliever then you do not believe in the devil so you do not go ripping people's hearts out because you think that they are possessed - 1 : 0 to the non christians.

Well the religious people assume that it is a good force in the world - just saying that there are always unintended consequences to any dogmatic position - even mine I suppose as anti- religion.

Well the religious people assume that it is a good force in the world - just saying that there are always unintended consequences to any dogmatic position - even mine I suppose as anti- religion.

Well, if we must argue, then fine.

I am religious, albeit not to an extreme extent, and things like these are just that: unintended. Religion is not in the power to stop them. Or maybe it's a test of faith to the victim's family and friends. Plus, if he was genuinely religious, he shouldn't have attacked him in the first place.

This shit is fucked up.

I think I'm going to be sick. Poor guy (the vicitm, that is) :(

Sick people is sick.

EDIT: anyone know what kind of mushrooms he was taking? I have used mushrooms many times and never seen a freind turn into a monster. I always just made me laugh a lot.

Last edited:
Reminds me of an account from the ancient Olympics concerning a boxing match. If I remember correctly the rules were that each fighter would take turns punching one another. One of the fighters reportedly fatally struck his opponent so hard as to lodge all five of his fingers into the man's chest. He lost the match on a technicality. The judges deemed the attack to be five blows.