Random Thoughts....

Driveway, sidewalks, house, dick..?

I already jetwashed my dick! ;) Mineworksfine, and it also glints in the sunlight! Oh, shit, my dick os Robert Cullen!

Last edited:
Well one of the front yards has been completely dug up, 3 times as many rocks as we thought were in there were moved, and prepared for planting a new tree in the next couple weeks.

A poem I thought up while sitting on the porch:

As Spring dances her last
Around Maypole fair,
the fireflys wait in the wings,
to waltz in Summer's
honeyed air.

Reactions: MWF
Listening to a lot of Jethro Tull And Fleet Foxes will do that to you. ;)

On other note, I sort of want a Black altima to call it the ?Wintima? and annoy a certain puffalump lover :p
Mine would actually be a pretty car if it wasn't vomit beige. I like the styling of it, but it's just bigger than I need and breaks all the time.

Supposedly the V6 version isn't a complete piece of crap like mine, but mine's quite defective. Maybe mine's just special or has been beaten to death?

- wondering if Blayde's '07 QR25DE transplant happened/isn't full of suck like the earlier years of said engine

P.S.: Did I mention that the only bits that really matter make death rattles, are hopelessly slow and suck? It's a trap; run away! (Or get the V6.)
I must be the only crazy old man out there who still owns a first generation iPod Touch.
Damn whippersnappers. GET OFF MY LAWN.

- still owns and uses a six-year-old first gen iPod mini in faaaaabulous mauve

Last edited:
I just ate my free Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich. Verdict, not spicy enough, but worth the free.

Hmm...I get kinda woozy every time I eat Chik-Fil-A. I know I'm not allergic to the peanut oil, so I think it's the saltiness. Still, I kinda wanna try the spicy chicken sammich and see if it's any better.

I'll bring Tabasco (...and extra mayo for the waffle fries. mmmm, mayo).

Last edited:
Of course! It's just money.

Disclaimer: The pens I have sitting on this desk right now exceed $1400 in value.
Pah I've $1200 in model cars sitting on one shelf.

I've run out of things to clean with my new pressure washer. Sadly I can't find the cat anywhere......
You sound like my neighbor, always pressure washing something.

4298792670_2a1a90fc84_o+(1).jpg

MUST. NOT. BUY. MORE. LEGO. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got around to benchmarking my new computer, and I need just a slightly better graphics card for everything to be perfect.

Excellent.

My crap computer couldn't even start a benchmark. :(

4298792670_2a1a90fc84_o+(1).jpg

MUST. BUY. MORE. LEGO. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello good sir! I have taken the liberty of correcting your previous statement in your behalf. You are quite welcome.

After a long and hard day running around and all that, we finally picked up our LED tv and set it up.

I am drooling. It's a beautiful thing.