VOTING - May Competition

Have a nice trip!

I'm posting my votes now, but I must say: that's a fuckin' ugly car...

Bravo Chop 3! :lol: Expose that damn thing for what it really is.

Forgot I need to vote, will get to it. :lol:

Ok sorry guys for the massive delay. I'll have a quick glance at the votes now but I'll still let it run to the 7th so you have a bit more time to vote if you havent done so yet. I'm too knackered to do anything about it today haha, only just got home a short while ago!

Wow! Never imagined I would get so good place.
Also Congrats to winner.

Last edited:
RB, my votes are the wrong way round. :lol:

Congrats to the three of you.

No they...oh wait...

Seriously dude, everybody else managed to put their votes in decending order from 1st to 3rd, but you had to be different :p

Did I really need to add that extra part to my voting post where I specified how to vote properly? You know after 12 months or so, I kinda just assumed you people knew the drill by now. I suppose I should've known better from someone who titled their PM 'May Shotophop Votes'. You're the reason why there are warnings on the back of salted nut packets may contain traces of nuts. Are you retaining what I'm proclaiming? Knowing what I'm throwing?

Only joking mate, just. Clearly I need to relax my idiot proofing filter to the stupidly low standards I normally reserve for posts by Cellos in the F1 forum :p

I thought I had always done my votes like that but apparently I only did that for Raheel. Sorry, will get it right in future. :D

And Of course you should know better from me. :p

Last edited:
Yay, that was a good one, not quite as close as some of the ones last year but it was alright. I'll get onto looking for a car later tonight.

I suppose I should've known better from someone who titled their PM 'May Shotophop Votes'.

Haha, I laugh every time I read that!

/me Poke Red bull.....either I can't properly read the table OR I think you have done my votes wrongly also :p

Last edited:
Hrmm nope?

chop votes

First Place - 2nd Chop
Second Place - 1st Chop
Third Place - 4th Chop

Archie :)

I was in such a rush with this month's comp so apologies for any errors you guys have made :)