Random Thoughts....

It's all those smarties you ate. Should've sent them to me instead.

:razz:

My face hurts.

lumpy Puffalumps

I swear my local Bulk Barn sells those so yeah, I think you can definitely get them here.

We're talking about the fruit Pastilles, not the rockets/smarties :lol:

And yeah, the black ones were the only ones I'd share with others. THE REST WERE ALL MINE!!!

There used to be a UK candy store in Markville Mall here, but they never sold Fruit Pastilles (though I did go there for my fix of Apple Altoids). I must search harder...

Toothie update.

I just finished my course of anti-biotics last night, they knocked seven bells out of me the first few days, especially considering that I was hardly eating anything.

The right lower tooth was a bit deeper in than the left, so it has been giving me more trouble than the left one, it's finally healing up now (I hope)

The swelling has gone down considerably, although my right cheek is still a little bloated. I'm still just really paranoid about infections and dry socket. :(

Also, the right side of my lip and chin are taking a while to thaw out from the LA, they tingle occasionally, and I feel some sensation, but they are still pretty numb.

So I'm in a lecture now and all the comps in front of me have Facebook on them. Don't you just hate when other people are browsing the internet instead of paying attention :p

I will never forget the guy who was playing some DDR clone in a lecture... rather enthusiastically... those things can get pretty crazy on high difficulties and keyboards make a lot of noise when you press keys fast enough.

I love it when private institutions think that their policies can trump state law. It's so cute.

^I'm certain that there is a story behind this, and I am interested in listening to my elders reminisce. :p

I just got a 1943 Mercury Dime from the self checkout at Safeway in my change. Huzzah.

Here in Australia I once received a US quarter from the McDonalds drive-tru amongst my change. It was minted in the early 1960's, back when they were still made of silver or something. I looked it up and apparently it was worth several dollars now. At first I was like "HA HA! Joke's on you McDonald's, this is worth more than the twenty cents you were supposed to give me!" but then I was like "ah damn, as if I'm ever going to go to the trouble of selling it. Curse you McDonald's. Curse you."

I also have a new sig :D
It's based on the vector thing I did for the T-Shirt thread.

I just got a 1943 Mercury Dime from the self checkout at Safeway in my change. Huzzah.

I have a dime from the mid-1800s (don't remember exact date). Unfortunately, one side has been flattened at some point in its history, and someone carved the rear end of a pig into it.

Hmmmmm...maybe I should do an avatar version of the "oh cock" idea with my Puffalump rooster, but I like my current av and sig too much.

<3 Bunnies.

Speaking of which, here's the Puffalump cake from my birthday:

30150_1385816737036_1580566313_881793_6542773_n.jpg

Last edited: