Hockey 2009-10

This was the way I was expecting the Hawks to play for the first 4 games and end it in 4...

I figured the Flyers were going to take one and it would be over in 5. After last night, I feel confident they can finish it on Wed.

Even though I'd rather see the Hawks win the Cup, my desire for a Game 7 outweighs that by a ton. Go Flyers on Wednesday.

OF ALL PEOPLE.... IT HAD TO BE HOSSA!

That guy really might be cursed. Holy fuck.

OH YEAH! HELL YEAH!

How was that goal? Weirdest way to end a game.

So, I will say props to the Flyers now that this is over. One short of major, major history. No team would just fucking DIE like the Flyers.

Time to take the Cup to Chicago.

Yes, hats off to the Flyers. That was one hell of a run they had.

But, IMO, the best team in the league this season won it all. The Hawks weren't a perfect team, but they were the best overall team. They are very deserving Stanley Cup Champions.

Baseball! aw HELL NO! I'd rather watch paint dry.

I guess I'll just play hockey in my summer league and talk about that till next season lol. Anyone else here play?

I am no longer an Montreal fan until Price gets traded.

This is pathetic...Montreal never even contacted Halak after the playoffs...

I am no longer an Montreal fan until Price gets traded.

This is pathetic...Montreal never even contacted Halak after the playoffs...

I absolutely agree with you 100%. What the hell are they thinking? Or are they even thinking at all?

Halak is THE reason why the Habs made the Conference Finals. Without him, they would've been gone in Round 1. Just a stupid move.

Halak was an awesome playoff goalie who had a fantastic run. But that's it. Who knows if he'll ever replicate that success again. It makes perfect sense to trade him while he's hot.

Halak played good from Montreal the season before as well, when Price was struggling/injured. He also played respectively when Huet got injured back in the day.

Overall Halak's game has always been pretty consistent. The only consistency Price has is his inconsistency.