The 2010 South Africa world cup thread!

No doubt you have every right to be upset...with the official. You expressing this anger should not include insulting Ice and SchumacherM's country.

They played like hacks and were allowed to in the second half :lol:

Just venting my anger just like in 2002 against Germany, 2006 against Ghana, and 2010 against Slovenia :lol: common denominator= shit referee.

^^Yeah, except the first goal they took. Goalie ducked?! Put your arms forward and beat it away ... no matter how hard he hits the ball, he won't break your bones !!

In other instances, they played really well, but the goalie giving away the goal ... dumbass.

Last edited:
What the US should have done: http://img809.imageshack.**/img809/3163/icechilisoccer.png

Okay, so I lumped this ref in with the MLB ref from the blown perfect game... but even that's unfair to the MLB ref now, judging by that picture.

100$ and a bucket of chicken. Happy now, jackass?

the first game i miss in the tournament and of course there's plenty of action. must've been a good game cause there's people raging about.

some notes from the earlier game:
-?zil is excellent
-can't help but be a bit sorry for podolski
-vidic...what the fuck was that? at least he got his ass saved by stojkovic

You missed a shit referee blow one of the best comebacks ever. That's what you missed. Piss poor.

Like Ice said, please don't feed the troll. Ice would say ??o?? ??? p??? ?,uop ?s???d though.

Looking forward to the England match, I'd prefer Algeria to surprise them with a win, even though it's something I highly doubt.

EDIT - My attempt at upside down text is rather poor, I must admit :lol:

Two things.

1) Link to Ice's second crash thread. I've been absent the last month or two.

2) GO ALGERIA

Hoy devil500, thou shalt cry meh ein rivah. Ja? :teehee:

Even before the match you were a pompous asshole. This "venting" excuse does not cut it.

Man, this is like blaming all Muslims for what happened on 9/11.

Keep on hating, you.

NOOB QUESTION: How are ties in the points standings resolved?