FinalGear Racing 2010/24 Hours Of LeMons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want flowers... ;) But it was not me - Q's dad? All I know is that it just appeared and I thought, "well, why didn't I think of that?"

I might deserve flowers anyways - suffering a mental breakdown from all the heat this weekend; just tried to use the TV remote to turn down the volume on my laptop....yeah, go me.

Whos bright idea was it to put the tire there, anyway? I want to send them flowers...

I think it was me now that I think about it, it's kind of a blur. But I'd rather have a 6 pack of Mikes Hard Limeaid.

Last edited:
I don't need your damn alcohol, after regaining my taste for it at Quiky's I'm ready to hit every store in the area till I find it again.

No, after my 21st birthday I couldn't drink more than half a beer for about 9 months, Mike's Hard Lemonade is what I used to help ween myself back onto the wagon (or is it off the wagon?). I really like the Limeade stuff, but you can't get it here anymore, it only comes in those variety packs. On saturday night we picked some up and then spent an hour sitting infront of Quiky's front door doing improv comedy with a set of CV boots.

On saturday night we picked some up and then spent an hour sitting infront of Quiky's front door doing improv comedy with a set of CV boots.

haha - I'm sorry I missed that.

Good point.

Would those strut tower braces I mentioned earlier in the thread have helped at all? I'd be willing to donate a set of them if so.

They wouldn't have hurt, if you're up do donating a set we're not above accepting them.

Funny how sometimes these fancy go-fast parts show up at the junkyard, and the guy at the gate has no idea what the hell he's looking at and doesn't know what to charge you, ain't it?

Funny how sometimes these fancy go-fast parts show up at the junkyard, and the guy at the gate has no idea what the hell he's looking at and doesn't know what to charge you, ain't it?

Haha, what'd you find? Or are you referring to Nabster's post.

Team picture after the race.
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mc/mclightning95/2010/06/22/38.JPG

Like I said before - this was one of the best weekends ever and it was over far to quickly. Cannot wait for the next one! :D

I think the heat had melted my brains at that point...I forgot to get in the picture. :lol::lol:

Just picture another mom like in the first pic. :mrgreen:

And my videos are loading..slooooooowly.....

Edit....

Anyone know a better/quicker way to upload videos to YouTube? Either the system really sucks...or I'm doing it wrong.

It's saying roughly 2-3 hours for a 624mb video? That can't be right????

Last edited:
I think the heat had melted my brains at that point...I forgot to get in the picture. :lol::lol:

Just picture another mom like in the first pic. :mrgreen:

And my videos are loading..slooooooowly.....

Edit....

Anyone know a better/quicker way to upload videos to YouTube? Either the system really sucks...or I'm doing it wrong.

It's saying roughly 2-3 hours for a 624mb video? That can't be right????

I think YouTube really is slow to upload. Patience, little grashopper.

Next time I'll be out with you guys/girl. Looks like a lot of fun. Something I need.

Next time I'll be out with you guys/girl. Looks like a lot of fun. Something I need.

It was incredible fun and we'll have stories to tell our grandkids, but it was so exhausting, only today am I starting to feel normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.