Yes
No
Yes
Half
No
Yes
No
Yes

'bout half. It really is the type of thing psychics do though, I think Penn and Teller did a "bullshit" episode using the same general technique to explain television psychic tricks.

Which then raises the question - why is it that, for a place where it basically rains all the time, nothing you Brits make that's supposed to be waterproof or weather-resistant actually is? :p

Unrelated: Does anyone know where I can get a large (12" or so) Hello Kitty sew-on applique or patch? I am looking for one to install on a (bright pink, ugh - but she likes the color) motorcycle jacket for my mom.

Like fly and others have said, Sanrio is the parent company of Hello Kitty, and they do have an online store (http://shop.sanrio.com/) . I didn't do a huge search (damn studying), but eBay has a fair amount of hello kitty patches as well, ranging from really good looking ones to just crap. They mostly seem to be in the 2.5 x 3 inch range, but some of the stores (especially the ones based in Hong Kong) seem to do the work themselves and they may be willing to do a custom one. You may be better looking at a Hello Kitty whole body patch, rather than just a head one as they tend to be bigger.

Yes, I am a big Hello Kitty fan, although I am a bigger fan of Charmmy Kitty :D
(so tempted to make her my avatar now)

I just upgraded to Pandora One, since I ran out of free hours this month from listening at work. Just having no audio ads makes it worth the measly 36 bucks a year.

Mum threw away my Charmmy kitty shirt, can't find it :cry:

EDIT: meh, it was 3 sizes too small anyway. Back to study :(

Last edited:
Sanrio is the company that created Hello Kitty, with the store being just a branch operation, much like the Disney Store. It's also a company that should be feared simply for the fact that they put the same character in a cartoon for young children and on the end of a vibrator.

They have also put that cat on motor oil, feminine hygeine products, and an entire branch of a labor and delivery hospital in Taiwan. <shrug>

You've all got me looking for my Hello Kitty stuff now, man I have a lot, never realised how much! :lol:

But shouldn?t a Hello Kitty vibrator be called "Hello Pussy"? :mrgreen:
OK, I?m leaving...

The day I see Hello Kitty when I walk into Lover's Package is the day I'll kiss a pig.