Top Gear America better then the British Top Gear?

No way. They need a man that specializes in sports cars.

Scott Pruett, or Johnny O'connell.

Sam Hornish, Jr. might work; the only thing he's achieved NASCAR is managing to turn 5 brand new cars into scrap metal in a single race.

I'm just glad Corolla (sp?) wont be on it. As an Adam myself, he brings shame to all Adam's every where. Tanner I can take, as long as they work on his monologue skills.

Anyone notice how the three American presenters are way 'prettier' than their Brit counterparts - Hammond may be an exception in some eyes. Now is that good or not?

I'm just glad Corolla (sp?) wont be on it. As an Adam myself, he brings shame to all Adam's every where. Tanner I can take, as long as they work on his monologue skills.
I saw one of the episodes Foust did of "Supercars Exposed." You could've made a drinking game out of it with how many times he said "bitchin'"...and it probably would've pickled your liver.

Yes, yes, yes...pleeeeeease work on his dialogue!

...and this is coming from someone who still uses "dude" more than necessary. Dude, that's bad.

I still havent watched this but i have watched aussie TG.. and it was almost as painful as watching 5th gear.. ugh...

I still wanna see that pilot NBC don't make this the infamous bullet proof car of TGUSA

Anyone notice how the three American presenters are way 'prettier' than their Brit counterparts - Hammond may be an exception in some eyes. Now is that good or not?

I guess of us that arent fat are generally pretty attractive :) (On the side, i've heard people remark about how the UK presenters are ugly, lots of "oh god look at his teeth", and im not talking about hammond :p )

What can i say, 270 years of rugged tree chopping, bear fighting, and tea-rejecting :p

Some say he walks slightly slanted to his left side and he calls it natural camber, all we know is, he's NASCAR Stig.