Random Thoughts....

justr saw a funnel cloud 15 minutes ago tornadoi sighted in my wifes area

So...help me out. When someone shouts "right" does that mean they are coming to pass on the right, or are they saying I should move right?

Thanks to Evel and narf proofreading my crappy programming i was able to score perfect marks on my test today. I can't thank them enough.

So...help me out. When someone shouts "right" does that mean they are coming to pass on the right, or are they saying I should move right?
It means that they will be coming by on your right, so don't sporadically move into their direction.

Well, Ding Dong, Rudd is gone!

Our first ranga PM - going to be interesting!

Well, Ding Dong, Rudd is gone!

Our first ranga PM - going to be interesting!

we are all abuzz about over in political discussion.:lol:
I'm willing to give her the honeymoon period to prove her worth, and who knows? She may turn out to be not too bad. She may also turn out to be Krudd2.0, but I'm not going to judge before she actually gets a chance to speak without Rudd in her ear.

Well the unions will be happy, they have a new puppet to play with.

Rudd wouldn't do what they told him to, so they screwed him over.

I ate the Spaghetti-O's cold. I was that hungry.

Probably doesn't hurt that I was about to pass out from blood loss, and hadn't eaten since...yesterday...I'm so bad with the not eating before donating blood/plasma.

I think I would rather pass out than eat Spaghetti-Os

I think I would rather pass out than eat Spaghetti-Os

This.

Also, I have a bite mark on my lip from where I bit it last night. Still amused I can be that uncoordianted :lol:

toasted sandwich with tinned spaghetti and a little bit of cheese. Tis good eats.

toasted sandwich with tinned spaghetti and a little bit of cheese. Tis good eats.

I will send Alton Brown to your house to kick your ass for that.

Maybe, but I am a bit weird.

Not maybe, definatly. Lets start at 1 richtor scale =1. 2r=10, 3r=100, 4r=1000, 5r=10,000, 6r=100,000, 7r=1,000,000, 8r=10,000,000, 9r=100,000,000, 10r=1,000,000,000.

So to replace a log scale that we use from 1 to 10, you purpose a scale were we use 1 to 1 billion? I think you've lost it son.

Not maybe, definatly. Lets start at 1 richtor scale =1. 2r=10, 3r=100, 4r=1000, 5r=10,000, 6r=100,000, 7r=1,000,000, 8r=10,000,000, 9r=100,000,000, 10r=1,000,000,000.

So to replace a log scale that we use from 1 to 10, you purpose a scale were we use 1 to 1 billion? I think you've lost it son.

Well it's not like I actually thought the whole thing out :lol:

It means that they will be coming by on your right, so don't sporadically move into their direction.

Pretty much. When passing someone you shout out what side you will be on. It can be any side depending on the situation.