9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
First image of what will be Peugeot 308's facelift coming on 2011:

100622072735836321.jpg

And a current model to point out the differences:

20090924160304!Peugeot_308_5-T%C3%BCrer_front.JPG

:cool:

I don't even think the Chinese make something which looks that bad.

They're making it worse with each revision.

WHAT was wrong with this???

306%20HDi.jpg

Differences? Squashed nose and smaller braces, still FUGLY though.

It's ugly in a slightly different way.

308 is a crap car and they sort have tried to make it a little like a Fiesta and screwed up badly. Pug make some good cars 207, 3008 and bad 407, 307, 308 cars it is odd that.

Well it's the same company so if you get that I don't think they'll too sad. Front looks better without the bumper bar but the beer belly must go. What does the little japanese flag on french plates mean?

So this ugly kid with braces has to face off with this?

800px-Renault_M%C3%A9gane_III_20090801_front.JPG

For the first time EVER, I have to say that the Megane looks better than... well in this case only, the Peugeot 308.

But nevermind, I'm glad that the ugly horsebutt is gone. :p

They made it even worse...
indeed. I wonder when they?ll finally reach the turning point ... I thought they would have long reached it. Or can this get even worse? Who at Peugeot ... or in France thinks this is good looking? Who will buy this over the current MEGANE? Are there mad people out there who keep buying Peugeots hatchbacks when Renaults look so much better?

Renault_M%C3%A9gane_III_Coup%C3%A9.jpg

Well I guess they NEARLY reached the turningpoint allready at the new RCZ I guess...

They made the side good but then the Designer who Designed that 308 nonsense came into the meeting and said "NONONO, SACREBLEU! wher? ise my flair de la grand,, bolt my 308 nose to it please"

peugeot-rcz-041208-450.jpg

...ruins the whole car (apart from the fact that I still want to see a bloody V6 in it)