Forza Motorsport 3

The Gulf livery's a bit overplayed, if I'm honest. Try an original FinalGear car. I'm interested in how it turns out.

Ok, two designs im working on (i work slowly, but since this is a customer car ill go as fast as i can with a constantly red ringing/blanet-tricking xbox)

Started 2 projects... Both are original, but one is gonna be green and yellow lotus type 11 based, the other white with shapes bmw art car based. if you dont care either way ill work on both and show you the results, but if you're in a rush pick one and ill finish it quick :)

Is it a bad thing that GT5's topic is just as long as this one yet that game isn't even released yet?

Not surprising. GT's been around longer, and the hype for it has to be boiling over now that a release date is set and stuff is getting confirmed.

Done with the paint jobs, they are pretty basic but look nice (go to the forza site and when you look for pictures search "Mattd1zzl3".

This car just lends itself to a thin stripe, so i did a lotus 11 clone, and a (maybe too light blue) gulf clone. Take your pick.

sent, please copy the design and send the car back when you get the chance. Its unlocked so you can mess with it and put your name on it.

I haven't really played this game since December lol, it got pretty boring pretty quick.

Not trolling, just saying it felt kinda rushed. Forza 2 feels better to me.

^ I'll give you that, though I still prefer Forza 3 for the newer cars and interiors. Though I did leave for a few months because of the Vipers dominating A through R3. Now that I'm back online, I've seen only two Vipers, they've been piloted by beginners, and they lost.

I just have to wait until the same thing happens with the Mosler and R2 will be fun again.

I'm grinding my way through the R1 championship right now....its just so fucking terrible having to do one race...then do a race in a different class, then go back.

I've since stopped playing the career altogether because frankly at R3, racing no longer interests me as the races are long and still on uninteresting tracks. I'm on the R2 Championship now, but I haven't even done one race as I haven't found a dominate car that I can hire a driver for. Any suggestions? My tuning coffer is getting rather small.

Zonda R or F50 LM will demolish everything

I don't have the Zonda R, but the F50 LM has so much grip it doesn't even need traction control.

P.S. that still doesn't mean it's ok to floor it out of a 30mph corner in 2nd gear...

Pshhhh who uses traction control anyways? :)

Mosler is the best R2/R3 car in the game.