Random Thoughts....

I feel like I should be wearing my Germany shirt right about now.

Bah. I've got some definite nerve damage from the wisdom tooth extraction.

The right side of my chin, lower lip and a small portion of my gums are numb. They tingle occasionally, and there is *some* sensation, and I can speak and eat normally, but it's still a pain in the arse.

When I'm eating soup or something, I can't feel it if it trickles down my chin, so I have to avoid eating soup at restaurants :(

I've got the review appointment with the surgeon tomorrow morning, but I don't think there's much he can do about it. I just hope it's not permanent :(

When I'm eating soup or something, I can't feel it if it trickles down my chin, so I have to avoid eating soup at restaurants :(

How do you eat soup that it can trickle down your chin? :blink:

How do you eat soup that it can trickle down your chin? :blink:

The side of your mouth goes slack so it dribbles out. When I got my cavities filled, the dentist had to use a lot of anaesthetic so I ended up dribbling as I couldn't really feel or control my face/mouth.

I hate when people get crazy over sports. A person I know is now going around and calling Germany "a bunch of Nazis", because she's angry that England didn't win today's FIFA game.

I hate when people get crazy over sports. A person I know is now going around and calling Germany "a bunch of Nazis", because she's angry that England didn't win today's FIFA game.

Now that's just stupid. I'm a bit mad about football but I wouldn't carry on like that because I know better.

See, I don't mind people going (sensibly) crazy, if they are into the sport, but what really irritates me is when bandwagoners who know nothing about the sport start banging on about stuff they have no idea about. That, and going racist/nationalist/insulting really irks me and I tend to react in loud voice.

Anyway, :love: Muller and Ozil.

But :love: Muller more :p. Too bad he's a Bayern thoroughbred, no chance in us ever signing him heh.

@ Narf: This is my new MSN display pic now.
german01.gif
Bringin' on the hate! Although I do this as I hate football, so really don't care what people think. And Germany is a nice place, and I think it is a shame I can't speak German (I tried, but clearly not hard enough).

This random thought coming to you from a 57" rear-projection TV, that as it turns out, doesn't make a very good monitor until you up the text size on EVERYTHING.

...And so begins the customary slow-down of FinalGear as thousands of people refresh their pages constantly, waiting for the new episode....

...And so begins the customary slow-down of FinalGear as thousands of people refresh their pages constantly, waiting for the new episode....

I haven't noticed any slow down at all. Must be the new network. Maybe something is wonky on your end?

< posting from a new phone, yaaaaaaayyyy!

When does the customary Frying of the N00bs begin? I brought extra malt vinegar for the occasion, dude.