Random Thoughts....

Well, I hope it'll be ok for the 18-22 of July, couse that's the plan. And if it turns out it's no good, I could possibly postpone.
And I'm not planing a big trip, sort of... First to Sibiu, then over 'The Road' and on to Brasov, then Cluj-Napoca, where I hope we could grab a drink, and then home.
All that in 5 days time. And since day 1 and 5 will be spend traveling, I've got about 3 days to see it all.

The thing that worried me is that I saw a pic on a bike forum, from the Trans, and there was 6 feet of snow!
I just hope the guy didn't take the pic a few days ago, hehe

You should really take your time in all three cities, there's a lot to see. I should know, I'm in Cluj-Napoca myself.

I know, but just to go somewhere further then the neighboring countries will be a thrill :)

Funny thing, when I say that I'm going to Romania, most people ask why, as in, why the hell are you going there.
They think I'll have my bike stolen, I'll be robbed or kidnapped for slavery, that kind of crazy crap! :D

Isn't that blood stain on the wrong side?
Fine. I've found another Watchmen avatar.

It's not very good, but you can't complain that it's innacurate... Unless you're a graphic novel purist... who for some indefinable reason doesn't like the film.

Fine. I've found another Watchmen avatar.

It's not very good, but you can't complain that it's innacurate... Unless you're a graphic novel purist... who for some indefinable reason doesn't like the film.

I'd still think "Watchmen Chronicles: The Comedian", an "origins" movie about the exploits of the Comedian, from D-Day to shooting Kennedy would have made a better movie than the Watchmen movie we saw.

A comic all about the comedian would be good.

A film all about the comedian would be even very much better.

But I lurve the film of Watchmen.

A comic all about the comedian would be good.

A film all about the comedian would be even very much better.

But I lurve the film of Watchmen.

Your spelling tells me you're just as drunk as me. Cheers!

Your spelling tells me you're just as drunk as me. Cheers!
The fact that I can see nothing wrong with my spelling tells me I must be rather drunker than I thought.

The local Oddbins has Old Pulteney on special offer (?19.99!) so I've been rather drunker than I ought recently. Frequently.

I'd still think "Watchmen Chronicles: The Comedian", an "origins" movie about the exploits of the Comedian, from D-Day to shooting Kennedy
On second thought, this fictional film ought to extend beyond JFK.

That way, we'd see what he did to Woodward and Bernstein.

*Smiles in a self-disgust sort of way*

Just tell us you didn't use a couple of balls up your shirt as comedy breasts! ;)

Don't be silly! Having heavy bowling balls stuffed up my shirt would not only be almost physically impossible but the sheer weight would negatively affect my performance.

I used balloons instead.

Reactions: MWF
Don't be silly! Having heavy bowling balls stuffed up my shirt would not only be almost physically impossible but the sheer weight would negatively affect my performance.

I used balloons instead.

Lies. See the quote in my sig.

ahh..does oversleeping cause massive headaches? I always seem to get them when I sleep for too long, I have one parked there right now on the right side of my head, right temple to be exact.

ahh..does oversleeping cause massive headaches? I always seem to get them when I sleep for too long, I have one parked there right now on the right side of my head, right temple to be exact.

Drink more water or fluids.

could be dehydration. Try a glass of water.

or ashspet could try refresh before posting. D'oh!

Great, now I can't watch the "Chickenlover" episode of South Park without thinking of this.

(Advance apologies if this is a repost, also slighty NSFW.)

I'm so bored, So very very bored.

alphabetise your CD/DVD collection

Yes. That happens to me every time I oversleep, I have a constant persistent headache that won't go away for a few hours.

alphabetise your CD/DVD collection

I've done that before... also organised all my games in to sections like "RTS" and "Flight Simulators" and then alphabetised them in their own little sections... ^_^

Weird, moi? :lol: