Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

1177ksl.jpg
Holy shit, is that real?

Click for gif, i didnt want to make the page need 18mb of images loading :/

*Waits for someone to flip the GIF and add a deer*

lol, i didn't even see that.

Last edited:
Those packages drive me nuts. You literally have to destroy them to open them.

"To claim a full refund, simply return the item in its original packaging."

Oh, shi...
I have a nifty device that cuts them open, kind of like a sawzall.

I just use a pair of scissors. Perhaps I'm smarter than the packaging? Though that cant' be possible, for I am from California.

I use one of these box cutters, and simply trace around the package. Pops right open, and I get a nice clean line to tape-repair if needed. Most places, though, are OK with if if the packaging is still intact, and I don't remember the last time I was denied...but I don't return things all that often unless it's defective.
jiffycutter-L.jpg

note: ALWAYS keep a sharp blade in it.

Most places, though, are OK with if if the packaging is still intact, and I don't remember the last time I was denied...but I don't return things all that often unless it's defective..

I once bought an adapter for the computer that came in a plastic bag, I had to cut the bag open so I threw it out, tried to return it later and they wouldn't take it without the packaging. It isn't like they could have used a torn plastic bag. And I pretty much never throw away boxes and packaging.

Sometimes those packages in the gif have 2 or more separate compartments, that really gets me steaming.

Those packages drive me nuts. You literally have to destroy them to open them.

"To claim a full refund, simply return the item in its original packaging."

Oh, shi...

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/07/04/350__1_First-20Aid-20--20Shears.jpg

Cut on three sides, hinge it open.

Once I bought a memory card for my phone at Best Buy. I wanted to check that it fit before I left so I tried to open the clamshell package in the parking lot. The problem is that I forgot my knife so I started digging around in my car for something, anything, to open it.

My solution: A power drill.

The funny part is that the thing didn't fit so I walked back inside to return it. I handed the mutilated package to the girl at returns:
"What?...what did you do to this?!"
"I opened it."
"With what?"
"A power drill."
"But... why?"
"I left my band-saw in my other pants."

Last edited: