Random Thoughts....

After reading an account of a death camp by a British commander, I so want to punch Hitler in the face right now. Stalin may have killed more people, but he at least he was more humane.

EDIT: Actually, I retract that statement after doing some research.

Last edited:
After reading an account of a death camp by a British commander, I so want to punch Hitler in the face right now. Stalin may have killed more people, but he at least he was more humane.

Wait! What?

Happy Independence Day, United States-ians.

If you're English, happy Insurrection Day.

I'm doing the most American thing possible in LA - eating Chinese food.

Here's a random thought: women are quite fucking impossible to understand sometimes. I mean REALLY hard.

Happy Independence Day, United States-ians.

If you're English, happy Insurrection Day.

I'm doing the most American thing possible in LA - eating Chinese food.

I'm having some patriotic left over Chinese food!

The sad thing is I ate left over chinese food for breakfast today.

Wait! What?

"A trench 150 yards long, and filled with naked bodies. Parts of the corpses kept moving. You would see an arm rise, then a leg, sometimes whole bodies would come to the surface. This was the natural gases and acids from the bodies at work...

The camp hospital, a hangar full of bunk beds eight tiers high. Every bed was occupied, but 90 per cent of the patients were dead, many of them were drowned in excreta from the beds above. All had been too weak to move. The sight and the smell were completely appaling, they were all completely naked...

In the third hangar... the swollen, naked body of a woman, five or six days dead, and sat on it, playing at drawing lots with straw, were a group of young children..."

What caught me most was:
"At the perimeter fence... a group of prisoners who had attempted to escape were caught on the wire. Six Hitler Youths were amusing themselves by shooting them, not to kill but to cause most pain. They were shooting the men in the balls and the women in the crotch. It was an unspeakable sight."

:( They even used the cremations of their dead bodies for manufacturing goods...

Last edited:
See Gulags.

^^ Welcome to History.

One thing that a history teacher of ours is famous (in the school) for saying, is a phrase from a book I think, on the treatment of PoW (more specificaly when they would be fed, then told to do exercise, but not told to stop). He would use it many times throughout our years of History lessons; "They ran, and they ran, and they ran, and they shat, and they shat, and they shat." While it would amuse you when first taught it in the lower years, it does get the message across.

On a related uplifting bit of History, Hitler was not the only (or worst) cruel leader. He is only one of the most recent and well known.

Weird...our neighrbor here in Park City has 3 pets; a donkey, a bison, and for some reason a zebra.

I want curry, but I'm going to take a wild guess that the curry joints are closed because it's a Sunday in Waco. Worse yet: a holiday Sunday.

Even the places with the sanity to be open on Sunday seem to taking the day off. Grr, arrgh.

EDIT: Actually, I retract that statement after doing some research.

And history thanks you for that. :)

On a related uplifting bit of History, Hitler was not the only (or worst) cruel leader. He is only one of the most recent and well known.

Pol Pot, slobodan milosevic, mao zedong, Idi Amin...

"A trench 150 yards long, and filled with naked bodies. Parts of the corpses kept moving. You would see an arm rise, then a leg, sometimes whole bodies would come to the surface. This was the natural gases and acids from the bodies at work...

The camp hospital, a hangar full of bunk beds eight tiers high. Every bed was occupied, but 90 per cent of the patients were dead, many of them were drowned in excreta from the beds above. All had been too weak to move. The sight and the smell were completely appaling, they were all completely naked...

In the third hangar... the swollen, naked body of a woman, five or six days dead, and sat on it, playing at drawing lots with straw, were a group of young children..."

What caught me most was:
"At the perimeter fence... a group of prisoners who had attempted to escape were caught on the wire. Six Hitler Youths were amusing themselves by shooting them, not to kill but to cause most pain. They were shooting the men in the balls and the women in the crotch. It was an unspeakable sight."

:( They even used the cremations of their dead bodies for manufacturing goods...
My dad help clean up the mess - he never, ever forgave Germans. I think I read the same work, and it resolves itself when the Officer pulls his revolver and on his own starts shooting at the Germans - they run away.

Here's a random thought: women are quite fucking impossible to understand sometimes. I mean REALLY hard.

And that is part of our charm. :grin:

I got voted as having the best arse in all our year at the Prom.

Not quite sure how to take that?

Your high school has an award for best arse? Anyways,

http://img810.imageshack.**/img810/3047/datass1.jpg

sorry, twas obligatory.