Random Thoughts....

I checked my alignment: True Neutral.

Assembling furniture can suck it, especially when putting on a backboard is required.

Assembling furniture can suck it, especially when putting on a backboard is required.

I had to put about 30 tallboy shelving units together in one hit once. Only had a screwdriver. Until someone finally decided they remembered who they had lent the power tool crate to, and retrieved it.

Mr Memory-Lapse almost got a new hole drilled into him. Got the drill in time to screw the last backboard in place.

Once again I find myself in la ciudad de Nabster (Laramie, WY), got the last room at the Hampton inn because apparently there is a cowboy jubilee taking place in town.

Yeeehaw.

Once again I find myself in la ciudad de Nabster (Laramie, WY), got the last room at the Hampton inn because apparently there is a cowboy jubilee taking place in town.

The street dances are quite popular. Apparently back in the 70s one of the prizes on The Dating Game was a trip to our Laramie Jubilee Days.

You should have mentioned you were going to be here, I could have met up in the Mustang. I was out at Sonic earlier in the Grand Prix with some local car people. That said, if you're still here at 7:45 or anytime after tomorrow morning, pop across the street (behind the bank, by the giant red chopsticks) to the Recreation Center before you leave, I'll drive the Mustang to work and it will be parked on the right side (and be dirty) if you want to see it. I'll be inside vacuuming under couches or fixing an elliptical or possibly outside skimming things out of the pool or some such.

Last edited:
If anyone wanted to know, the gunman did leave the scene in a body bag after shooting himself at just after 1am. What I was wondering is if the Police thought pointing a tazer at him would be of any use, why didn't they use it?

Also the BBC News 24 correspondant in the town looks SO tired this morning. :lol:

Just about a week until I leave for Cape Cod, can't wait!

Cape Cod? Then take a copy of this on your iPod......

[video=youtube;Y_Q74-rRyB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Q74-rRyB8[/video]

The vocal is a sample of a song from the 50's called "Old Cape Cod" by Patti Page.

Hi Jay. My name?s Guilherme but you can call me Bill or Billy or any other nickname fit for William. I guess it will be easier for you. :p

Originally posted by Sheryl Crow

This ain't no 4chan
It ain't no Autoblog either
This is FG!

"All I wanna do is browse this forum 'til I die,"
Says the post above me out of nowhere
It's apropos
Of nothing
He says his name's Guilherme but I'm sure,
He's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy.......

:whistle:

My military service starts on Monday. I'm not really fancying the idea but what's a must is a must :D So I can't see Top Gear in two weeks but after those first two weeks I should be nearly every weekend free.

My military service starts on Monday. I'm not really fancying the idea but what's a must is a must :D So I can't see Top Gear in two weeks but after those first two weeks I should be nearly every weekend free.

I heard that II/10 never retires.

Blurgh. Goddamnit. There's a weekend-long party going on which I'm not invited to. Not that I would want to be, because its the douchbag I got into some shit with and who ruined a bunch of my friendships, but I have the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally strong urge to call the cops on him because I KNOW there will be minors drinking there. And I could get him in so much trouble.

I just don't have a spiteful bone in my body. I also don't know the exact address of the house to be able to give it to the police. :lol:

Aside from that, hurrah I get to go swimming later today with a bunch of people. Which means they all get to see me looking like a dork in a swimsuit and I can't actually swim.

Blurgh. Goddamnit. There's a weekend-long party going on which I'm not invited to. Not that I would want to be, because its the douchbag I got into some shit with and who ruined a bunch of my friendships, but I have the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally strong urge to call the cops on him because I KNOW there will be minors drinking there. And I could get him in so much trouble.

I just don't have a spiteful bone in my body. I also don't know the exact address of the house to be able to give it to the police. :lol:

Aside from that, hurrah I get to go swimming later today with a bunch of people. Which means they all get to see me looking like a dork in a swimsuit and I can't actually swim.

doitdoitdoitdoitdoit. Give your friends a heads up and go for it!

it took me 10 minutes to find an English stream for qualifying, now I'm listening to the audio on one site, and video on another site, and they are about 20 seconds off from each other :lol:. Luckily it's the video, that's ahead of the audio.

The mere thought is just despicable. So you are not-complaining-complaining some guy you don't even like did not invite you to a party, and cause of this you have wet dreams of ratting him out to the cops cause of the irresponsible debauchery of underage drinking going on. Oh my god, underage drinking. At a weekend-long house party, even! I have never heard of this things happening and am soooo disgusted at the lack of responsibility and respect for the law.
To quote Casablanca's Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Seriously, even thinking about ratting him out is quite a sad thing to do. "I have not a spiteful bone in my body"? Well, you indulge in this fantasy, which means you are quite spiteful, just lack the balls to go through with it.

EDIT: Disclaimer: This harsh reaction is brought to you by the strong feeling that involving the cops in personal vendettas is one of the morally worst things one can do, especially on a non-offense offense like underage drinking.

Last edited:
I agree with the good Doctor. Why are you getting your panties in a wad about someone you don't like?

Active hatred and petty revenge are self destructive and while they make may you feel better it's only for a few nanoseconds until it dawns on you that your actions have turned you into the very self same kind of douchebag.

Far better just to say "meh" and get on with your life, and in my considerable experience douchebags always get what is coming to them in the end.

That said, I think this post needs some Bricktop......

If anyone wanted to know, the gunman did leave the scene in a body bag after shooting himself at just after 1am. What I was wondering is if the Police thought pointing a tazer at him would be of any use, why didn't they use it?

Also the BBC News 24 correspondant in the town looks SO tired this morning. :lol:

what im wondering is if he was there with a gun pointed to his head (and forgive me if its a stupid idea) but why didnt they get a sharp shooter (i believe the word Sniper is used for someone who stays hidden for a long period) to shoot the weapon out of his hand or just to shot his hand rendering them useless???

Update: News statement by Northumbria Police at 13:30 local
No firearms were discharged by police
Tazer was discharged by police
IPCC are to investigate both the initial warning from Durham prison last Friday and the death of Raoul Moat last night. (Unfortunately, this means that there will be no disclosure to the media of any of the facts for many months.)

For one murder and an attempted murder of a police officer, he would have been in prison for thirty or more years and he probably thought that aged 37, he may never get out.

He is no longer a threat to the people and police officers in Northumbria, so a good thing that the incident is closed, bar the paper work.

Using an RAF Tornado for photo recon of the countryside is a first in police manhunts, I believe.

It was really strange to see live on TV, the BMW X5s and 5ers armed support vehicles, from my local police force in London, running around the countryside hundreds of miles away from here.

Blurgh. Goddamnit. There's a weekend-long party going on which I'm not invited to. Not that I would want to be, because its the douchbag I got into some shit with and who ruined a bunch of my friendships, but I have the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally strong urge to call the cops on him because I KNOW there will be minors drinking there. And I could get him in so much trouble..

I'M SORRY, YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP! I can't hear you speak over the colossal douchebag talking.

Last edited: