Votes: 31 29.2%
  • 150-169

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 170+

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
WOW over 70% of Finalgear, either are geniuses or close to being it :hmm:

anyway it also told me I had 130 with 7 minutes left

I got 135 with the help of random clicking! Not a very good test that was.

I agree with others in the thread that most online IQ tests are BS. I was administered 2 IQ tests by a psychologist; one (Wechsler Child) when I was 6, I scored a 133 and another (Reynolds Intellectual Assessment) when I was 14 on which I scored a 138. On this online test I scored a 154 with 4 minuted left, take that for what you will.

I'm just glad I'm not an average, stupid and ignorant person :)

So if your mother, father, other people you may love and cherish scored only average in an IQ test, would you consider them "an average, stupid and ignorant person?"

What exactly makes you superior to the other billions of people on this planet? What have you accomplished that makes you superior? Truth be known, you, along with virtually everyone else, are but just a mote of dust in the universe, a lump of carbon to be forgotten in the whole history of time itself.
Or to put it the /b/ way, you are not a special snowflake.

So instead of placing yourself on some imaginary mountain of superiority, to sneer down at "the little people," love them, accept them for who they are, and they in turn will do the same.

Because at the moment of your last breath, all your intellectual superiority will mean nothing.

I'm just glad I'm not an average, stupid and ignorant person :)

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
the universe is laughing behind your back.

(Just a little something I think of/sing to myself whenever I start feeling a little too smug and/or arrogant.)

136. This is consistent with most other tests I've done, which have been in a range between 128-142. 142, oddly enough, was the only test that was done professionally. Everything else I've done since (online mainly) has been anywhere from 128 to 140. Make of that what you will.

So if your mother, father, other people you may love and cherish scored only average in an IQ test, would you consider them "an average, stupid and ignorant person?"

What exactly makes you superior to the other billions of people on this planet? What have you accomplished that makes you superior? Truth be known, you, along with virtually everyone else, are but just a mote of dust in the universe, a lump of carbon to be forgotten in the whole history of time itself.
Or to put it the /b/ way, you are not a special snowflake.

So instead of placing yourself on some imaginary mountain of superiority, to sneer down at "the little people," love them, accept them for who they are, and they in turn will do the same.

Because at the moment of your last breath, all your intellectual superiority will mean nothing.

Hey, thanks for your elaborate reply and the time you have put in it. I didn't think my post could be viewed this negative, but some folks here do feel the urge to cure my seemingly elitist thinking, either by words of wisdom or red blobs of hatred.

Anyway, to put this straight, I don't really care about IQ test results (already said that), not even school results (but my father thinks I'm stupid just because my university results are worse than his). I do not view myself as ultimately superior to the others, nor do I base my relationship with others on their intelligence. I do love and respect other people for what they are because if I didn't, what would be the point?

I'm pretty much aware that there are lots of people much smarter and far more experienced than me. But I'm never going to see myself as an average person, especially thanks to the people who actually know me personally.

And thinking about myself as being forgettable in the whole history of time itself, a mote of dust in the universe? That's nice philosophical thinking, if a bit nihilistic. But do YOU really like to think about your own self this way? I certainly don't, because if I did, I'd have to go and kill myself. I hate futility and purposelessness.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
the universe is laughing behind your back.

(Just a little something I think of/sing to myself whenever I start feeling a little too smug and/or arrogant.)

Nice. When I start feeling smug, there's always someone to put me back to the ground and after a bit of thinking, I'm usually grateful for that :)

That's about right, I usually get around 125 -130 on most IQ tests.

brains_by_LightningTremlett.png

Also FG seems to be full of really smart people.

And thinking about myself as being forgettable in the whole history of time itself, a mote of dust in the universe? That's nice philosophical thinking, if a bit nihilistic. But do YOU really like to think about your own self this way? I certainly don't, because if I did, I'd have to go and kill myself. I hate futility and purposelessness.

Well off you go then, because even though you might go and achieve something in your life (a contribution, discovery, continuation of your DNA), objectively speaking, there is no purpose.

woohow! by clicking alternate left/right I got 81 ! I feel realy special now :p

c-mater.jpg

Well off you go then, because even though you might go and achieve something in your life (a contribution, discovery, continuation of your DNA), objectively speaking, there is no purpose.

There doesn't have to be an objective purpose. Illusion of having one is just enough to keep me going.

left/right gets you 81, tried it twice :p

all left gets you 96 aparantly .........

Last edited:

I find it kind of comforting that there is no purpose. It relieves any pressure and just allows me to go do what I want.

FG's collective IQ will be around 100. These online IQ tests are not valid and have not been clinically normed. I've both taken and administered the real IQ test to both adults and kids - and these are a joke.