How Fail-a-phonia Sucks Even More Than Before... Warning: Long.

Hah, post whore!

You called sir? :p

yeah, I think you accomplished all you wanted with this thread, let's move on people, there is nothing to see here.

Thanks for the link, I only read the original post.

Thank you for admitting reading comprehension fail and jumping to conclusions before reading on.

How just of you; you should be commended. It's great to learn that you're not a xenophobe, just bitter stereotyper.

Aside from this whole issue (using visual aid since you have issues with reading, apparently):
Funny_Pictures_42918.jpg

...there is also the fact that really, honestly, 100% is what the Asian-named guy at the other end of the phone sounded like. If he'd spoken in SurferDude or ValleyGirl, I would have tried to convey that instead.

From the very beginning, the purpose of this thread was to remind everyone how much California "fails". That's what really disgusted me.

Erm, no. And in this case, with all the fail I've experienced coming from the direction of CA in the past week, most objective people can apparently see why I'm calling it that.

Last edited:
Must avoid spelling and grammar comments must avoid...

So it is not punished as a crime, therefore it wouldn't show up on the books, but it is to keep recruiters out even though google maps shows many of them. Come on seriously that is one hell of a conspiracy theory. If something like that was actually happening, or even if it wasn't happening but it could be made into a plausible lie, it would be all over the right wing blogs and a quick general and news google turned up nothing.

Personal note I think my first gen iPhone is kicking the bucket here. Got really slow recently. Doesn't want to let me type quickly or scroll.

well, i was stationed in washington state for 3 years and i can count a number of time we were told that we were advised to stay out of san fran because of that. this was put into place a few years ago. i was only kinda wrong on this, its banned recruiters from its schools including colleges. they have also banned JROTC from schools. read away.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-11-...rotc-school-board-board-decided-tuesday-night

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/381ngctp.asp

Well nice to see Texas hospitals found the screw up on your moms test. Kind of unfair to give "full of fail" to cali when your mom appears to be going to a local hospital vs the best cancer hospital in the country there in Houston. Only good thing about living near St. louis for a while was my grandfather moved there and started having heart trouble, and at least at the time had some better ranked heart facilities in the country.

I'm a bit disappointed in how good/bad our hospitals seem to rank though.

How just of you; you should be commended. It's great to learn that you're not a xenophobe, just a bitter stereotyper.
It's what we do down here. Spectre claims to have lived here for roughly a decade and this attitude toward race relations does seem to jive... of course he could just be a racist Mongolian redneck.

Not in my experience. But then, I'm a native Californian, which means that I don't care about much of anything, including laws and politics. The journey, not the destination and all that hippy shit.

Most other Californians will also claim that I don't live in the real California, being from the Bay.

You're just from the suckier part :p Socal baby! :tease:

I can point out a raised Californian pretty easily from one that hasn't been... they tend to be far bigger dicks and aren't particularly mellow compared to the locals. My theory is the idiots come here to get rich and fail miserably, get jaded, and decide to make life miserable for everyone... No wonder most of us left!

Bravo, Spectre, bravo. You never do disappoint.

By the way, I can't believe people still neg rep me. Thanks Spectre and Sik Pony; at -9997271 now.

Last edited:
No, I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. Telling me to jump off a cliff?

well, i was trying to be careful not to stereotype you as a cliffjumper based on what you typed. you type like a cliff jumper. i must have taken that out of context. im sure that hapens alot on here. you know, people reading a post about one thing then just being a dumbfuck and assuming its something else. you know what i mean? again, sorry about the stereotype but i just assumed that what you typed sounded like one thing but i guess that was wrong. it happens all the time.

i couldnt help but notice your rep power is red...why?

Bravo, Spectre, bravo. You never do disappoint.

By the way, I can't believe people still neg rep me. Thanks Spectre and Silk Pony; at -9997271 now.

funny, mine seems to be growing while i repond to your comments...why is that you think? oh, and you welcome, that was very polite of you to thank us! +1!

Not in my experience. But then, I'm a native Californian, which means that I don't care about much of anything, including laws and politics. The journey, not the destination and all that hippy shit.

Most other Californians will also claim that I don't live in the real California, being from the Bay.

Us Floridians say that about Orlando. its just NOT the real Florida

well, i was trying to be careful not to stereotype you as a cliffjumper based on what you typed. you type like a cliff jumper. i must have taken that out of context. im sure that hapens alot on here. you know, people reading a post about one thing then just being a dumbfuck and assuming its something else. you know what i mean?
No, I do not. I have no idea what you mean, in fact.

i couldnt help but notice your rep power is red...why?
Why not? I like red; Quiky refills the bars whenever they start to get low. :)

We're trying to get you to -10000000 and see what the rep system does then. :p
It only goes down to -9999999.

Last edited:
No, I do not. I have no idea what you mean, in fact.

Why not? I like red; Quiky refills the bars whenever they start to get low. :)

you do. lets drop this now and move on with this conversation.

as far as you red ill just say this. when you have that much neg rep then you must look at yourself. 1 or 2 neg hits are just because people didnt like a post or something but -9 mil? dude, thats you. something you are saying i guess is pissing alot of people off. i m just saying, you should check yourself. i would start another acount or something. IMHO

as far as you red ill just say this. when you have that much neg rep then you must look at yourself. 1 or 2 neg hits are just because people didnt like a post or something but -9 mil? dude, thats you. something you are saying i guess is pissing alot of people off. i m just saying, you should check yourself. i would start another acount or something. IMHO
:lol:

I like you; you must be new. Tell me, do they have bleach in Florida?

you do. lets drop this now and move on with this conversation.

Teletubby's a special case. While I'm certain that not a little amount comes from rightly irked users, the vast majority of that negrep is due to something between him and Quiky (one of the admins).

This thread is freaking ridiculous. You managed to turn the miss-fortunes of your mother with a cancer imaging centre into a political rant about how California is a shitty place and even go as far to mention the superiority of Texas. To most other people on the planet, having an imaging centre miss something is either unfortunate, bad luck or incompetence, but whatever the reasons for it, few would go as far to say that this is representative of an entire state of 36 million people. Unsurprisingly and completely true to character, you then go onto to point out how the amazing people at "MD Anderson" are, and even go as far to use them as a proxy to bash to staff at the Californian medical centre. Whether they actually did say what you said they said is impossible to deduce, since your post and attitude is filled with bias and prejudices against California that it makes believing anything you say at face value a struggle.

But then we come to your next rant about your father, which is just there to further blow your own trumpet and lead into yet another rant about how shit California is, while subtly pointing the superiority of Texas. You once again use your mother?s illness to make yourself look good and California look bad. You talk about how almost everyone on your parents area is wired up with FTTH or FTTN (whatever Verzion use, I don't care enough to find out), and how your father is cheapskate and against the newfangled technology. You tell us all that this isn't reducing your mothers stress and in doing so, you lay down your foundation in order to launch your wave of California discontent and your ego trip. You tell us in the most vulgar way possible that you are buying all these things for your mother, you could just say you are buying her an iPhone and wireless and be done with that but no, you just can't stop your saying "courtesy of yours truly", and you do this not once, but twice. It doesn't make me think highly of you, it makes me think of as a douchebag. And then as we progress further through your technology rant, we unsurprisingly find it leads to and ends with the Californian hate. Why are you even surprised that a new technological service like WiMax is generally unavailable? Oh I remember now, It's because even the shithole like San Antonio in TEXAS has it! You are so full of bias you cannot even look elsewhere to find that WIMAX and 4G is unavailable is most places. You then label LA as the technology capital of the world, and then proceed to bash them for not having the cutting edge of services. I googled technology capital of the world, and found no reference to it being LA, I tried wikipedia, it had entertainment capital of the world and many other others, but no mention of technology capital. Maybe locally in America it is known as it, but it isn?t internationally, and it honestly wouldn?t surprise me to see you invent a term just you can make a point.

And as far as not having any idea of the agenda of which Tele speaks, stop being obtuse. Your post is quite clearly a political rant under the disguise of updating every one of your mother?s condition. The two should be separated, as they really have nothing to do with each other. You can?t infer that the entire state of California is shit just because one cancer imaging centre did a less than adequate job. California is a big place, it?s larger than Portugal and has 1.5x the population of Australia, until you personally use a significant amount of them, you can?t make any statement about their overall quality, at least not without citing anything. Why you chose to keep this thread out of the political section is what interests me most about this post, and I suspect it has something to do with not wanting to be refuted by people like British Rover and the like.

well, i was stationed in washington state for 3 years and i can count a number of time we were told that we were advised to stay out of san fran because of that. this was put into place a few years ago. i was only kinda wrong on this, its banned recruiters from its schools including colleges. they have also banned JROTC from schools. read away.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-11-...rotc-school-board-board-decided-tuesday-night

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/381ngctp.asp

Uhh it would say that was a lot more then half wrong. More like 90% wrong. You went from saying San Fran banned active military people in the city limits, to saying well just in uniform to keep out recruiters, to well just recruiters out of schools and killing the JROTC to if you actually read that article it was just a symbolic banning of recruiters from colleges. If they actually ban recruiters then they lose federal matching funds. Oh and this was five years ago and I can't find if it is still even in place.

Uhh it would say that was a lot more then half wrong. More like 90% wrong. You went from saying San Fran banned active military people in the city limits, to saying well just in uniform to keep out recruiters, to well just recruiters out of schools and killing the JROTC to if you actually read that article it was just a symbolic banning of recruiters from colleges. If they actually ban recruiters then they lose federal matching funds. Oh and this was five years ago and I can't find if it is still even in place.

ok. like i said, i was wrong. that dont change the fact that i hate the place because of the PC world they live in. its just not for me.

Teletubby's a special case. While I'm certain that not a little amount comes from rightly irked users, the vast majority of that negrep is due to something between him and Quiky (one of the admins).

IIRC, and I don't think I do, tubby here hated the whole idea of the rep system as he expected it to bring about a lot of whining about rep. He specifically wanted the max neg rep possible.