Random Thoughts....

Why do I have to be so fing busy, not time to do shit that I want to do grumble bumble grrrrrr... :mad:

:repeats to self over and over: 'It's all for the qualification, it's all for the qualification!'

Welcome to adulthood. :p

We were not born to swallow by Jon bon jovi. What a strange song.

I wanna be a kid again with no responsibilities! I can still throw a tantrum though...albeit an 'adult' one largely consisting of monotonous usages of the word fuck.
So long as I don't do it in front of any children / co-workers it's all good. I can switch modes from child-friendly to very un-PC jus' like dat :ping!: :lol:

If it was a metal stopper I would suggest using a fucking magnet except I don't know how they work.

I wanna be a kid again with no responsibilities! I can still throw a tantrum though...albeit an 'adult' one largely consisting of monotonous usages of the word fuck.
So long as I don't do it in front of any children / co-workers it's all good. I can switch modes from child-friendly to very un-PC jus' like dat :ping!: :lol:

You will be able to return to childlike behavior in your retirement. Now get your ass back to the slave mill and meet your quota.

Aghhh, how do you pull out a sink pop up stopper when it's no longer connected to the linkage, and stuck in the stopped position??

HALP

If the sink is on a pedestal reach around behind it and you should find the lever that controls the stopper.

I heard there's an alarm clock that donates 10 bucks to a charity you don't like for every ten minutes you oversleep. Maybe that'll help.

So a charity that promotes poor hip-hop artists?

Ok firstly don't judge me and also I love you all...

I shouldn't laugh, but it's been a bad day.
I had to go to shop for bread, milk etc... it was raining and on my way back I tried to get past this mother and daughter, no big deal I walked around the daughter and onto the mud. Mother shouts "will you move, theres a man trying to get past"
The less than 2 year old kid didn't move... but as i was getting past them the mother booted the daughter in the ankle and she started crying.

p.s. Ok it sounds bad, but I laughed all the way home.

Reactions: MWF
Because they're based on a shape that's generally accepted as comfortable.

Pfft, more like resistance to change. My rhoads V is, IMO, waaaahaahaaaayyy more comfortable to play sitting than the normal hunch the fuck over while you play it shape. Standing comfort is irrelevant, a guitar just hangs from your neck, end of story.

Aghhh, how do you pull out a sink pop up stopper when it's no longer connected to the linkage, and stuck in the stopped position??

HALP

Pull the trap, poke a rod up the drain from underneath. Replace trap by hand tightening, never wrench it down. The fun part is hooking the stopper back on the pivot rod.

Ok firstly don't judge me and also I love you all...

I shouldn't laugh, but it's been a bad day.
I had to go to shop for bread, milk etc... it was raining and on my way back I tried to get past this mother and daughter, no big deal I walked around the daughter and onto the mud. Mother shouts "will you move, theres a man trying to get past"
The less than 2 year old kid didn't move... but as i was getting past them the mother booted the daughter in the ankle and she started crying.

p.s. Ok it sounds bad, but I laughed all the way home.

Horrible mom.

cunt punt?