Anthony Bourdain

http://anthony-bourdain-blog.travelchannel.com/read/i-hate-my-shirt?fbid=RQaTUsOiXI8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations

The Paris shoot was a rare example of everything -- absolutely everything -- going right. Just as planned -- or better. It's going to be an amazing, extremely food-centric episode and it's appropriate, I think, that for our ONE HUNDREDTH EPISODE, we are returning to the location of our very first.

Also in the mix for this next block of shows? Liberia, Kerala, India; the American Heartland, a return to Beirut, a mind-blowing masterwork of cinematography in Rome, a deeply embarrasing look back at an independent film shot in my kitchen at Les Halles in 2000 -- just as Kitchen Confidential was coming out, investigations in Dubai, a dysfunctional and even more disturbing than last time Holiday Special with some very surprising guests, and Madrid.

It sounds... really awesome. First episode airs July 5.

Needs less Europe and more Asia imo.

i can never have enough Japan or Vietnam. Never mind that by most accounts you could do a whole series and never leave China

I'd love it if he did an entire episode dedicated to the Szechuan region.

Have to say I'm almost childishly excited about the nr.100 Paris episode. Sounds so awesome.

"What's the opposite of suck? De-suck? Un-suck? This does not suck."

:lol:

This video is making the rounds on the interwebs:

I just realized there have been a bunch of new episodes does anyone have a place where i can download them....

Seems like this thread/show has lost interest. :(

Next week it's the 100th episode. They are going to Paris and it's supposedly going to be crammed full of epic win.

Seems like this thread/show has lost interest. :(

Mmm, that's the case for me certainly.

I haven't watched since early this year... not sure why, I guess I just saw Bourdain in all the locales I wanted to.

Finally ate at Brasserie Les Halles, the exact one Bourdain use to work at in midtown Manhattan, the duck lardons fries were pretty good but the steak frites was ok, I've had better at other French bistros

4921388507_b7725c56e7_z.jpg

4921389271_051b3240fd_z.jpg

4921390031_60f083931c_z.jpg

4921392285_1b31cb76d3_z.jpg

My friends steak & pomme frites

4919410976_83f4919561_z.jpg

I ordered the cassoulet

4918810711_194a3bb8d8_z.jpg

Is he still doing the blatant product placement like the credit card he used in Istanbul?

I don't really mind PP usually but since Bourdain is such an anti-establishment type it's kind of funny seeing him sell out so much for some extra cash.

They way they do it I think it's cos they're forced to. If that was what that caught your attention with that show then I don't think it's for you. :p

[...] If that was what that caught your attention with that show then I don't think it's for you. :p
... the 5 series? No. Don?t want! :p

I liked the Episode very much and a lot other stuff also caught my attention. I just didn?t expect the show to "feature" a Car just like I wouldn?t expect Tony to burst into a spontaneous Musical-number ...