Should we maybe cut Ice a little slack?

Dude, you're tarnishing that carefully crafted image of being sinister and ever so slightly unhinged! Super villains may have cats, but cats with allergies detract from the fear! :lol:

Not at all. Since he can't have chicken, all I have to do is make my enemies smell like chicken - then he will attack and devour them. :D

Now I'm thinking of chicken guns........

And how is "My cat eats deer for breakfast" not menacing and slightly unhinged? I would be scared as hell from a guy whose cat eats deer...

Cat eating deer? Meh, not scary.

Cat that gives itself a hernia trying to get the deer it just killed through the catflap. Epic win and scary as fuck!

:roflmao: and a huge :+1:

That needs to go in the Funny Forum Quotes thread!

We need more Icebones.

[video]http://www.mentalzero.com/Owners-Watch-Mother-Deer-Brutally-Assault-Their-Dog-1562.html[/video]

I bet that stuff tastes awful, but I still need one of each in my life, just to say I've done it!

Following dishonest legal actions taken by weak humans I am now obliged to add this message to the discussion. To make it more receptable for Humans it is delivered in the form of a "melody".

I was also challenged by a duck attacking my bird of prey calmly sitting in my lane on my way home from work. I swerved gently with lightning fast reactions. The duck didnt flinch. Truly a honorable bird who stood against overwhelming odds and lost as it met the floorpan of a XC70 of a crewmember coworker for the first time shortly afterwards.

This weeks tally of beasts who have challenged me in vehicular fashion: Two deer, one elk, one duck.

Last edited:
coleslaw is awful
How dare you utter those words?
:lmao: I was waiting for someone from Tennessee or the Carolinas to say that. You people put coleslaw on everything. Though it does make that godawful mustard-based bbq you guys use taste marginally better.

(My cat somehow developed an allergy to either chicken or something used to process chicken.)
I was going to post an overused suspicious.jpg meme (to the fact that you own a cat), but your cat seems to be sufficiently bad ass. I mean, I've seen cats chase down dogs, but not a fucking deer.

Edit: To remain marginally on topic: I hate deer. Never cared about them until I started riding a motorcycle. Now they scare the hell out of me.

Last edited:
My solution:

2cmt46c.jpg

The Deer Juicer! A bunch of XTerra guys run these bumpers and love them. One has hit at least six deer with his and it remains undamaged.

I'm really looking forward to getting one.
I am sad they don't make those for my car, not so much because of deer as because people back into my car and I am so stereotypically bad at parking. Though having that on the end would probably make the end of the car easier to find and make me suck less....

Now where did I put that A-bar that I took off in 2008. No really, I don't know where it is. Without it I don't think the front end would hold up too well.

I'm all for BBQ and defending spud salad and coleslaw though. I have a flame thrower (BBQ lighter) too.

As for cutting Ice a little slack, he's gonna go ice cold thick banana whips apeshit once he spots my latest post in his Driving Music thread. Probably.

:lmao: