Post a pic of yourself

Black Dynamite = best movie ever.

july2010.jpg

Ice, I've had that much grey in my hair and beard since I was in my late 20s.

We prefer the term "distinguished" just as I'm sure you prefer the term "nutritionally advantaged"!

:p:p:p:p

You are fat.

So we have old, fat, ginger, bearded, German, KaJuN, plus a load more!

Wait a sec, we need to recruit an FG dwarf then we got stereotype bingo!

Wait till you start brushing your hair and the greys coming out outnumber the brown. And that you do a little happy dance hoping that the ratio of brown to grey has increased.

Well overdue for a trip to the hairdresser.

And Mally needs smile!

Wait till you start brushing your hair and the greys coming out outnumber the brown. And that you do a little happy dance hoping that the ratio of brown to grey has increased.

Well overdue for a trip to the hairdresser.

I never feared grey, only baldness. Baldness doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

And Mally needs smile!

I'll remember next time.

I never feared grey, only baldness. Baldness doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

This. Grey is not so bad, baldness is. Especially patchy baldness, which looks shit with hair and shit when you shave your head.

This. Grey is not so bad, baldness is. Especially patchy baldness, which looks shit with hair and shit when you shave your head.

Not if you shave it properly. I don't mind the baldness. Rather sexy in fact. Sean Connery, Mitch Pileggi, Vin Diesel....nummy :heart:

Just another day at work, this time in ?esk? L?pa
36690_1340002661475_1273413422_30761264_1570535_n.jpg