Where In The World Is..?

I was just creeping the FG group on Facebook since Facebook was brought up, and I was reminded of fbc... whatever happened to him?

He hasn't been on for a long ass time. He hasn't logged on since November which is seriously long, even I haven't been away that long without at least checking in.

I'm just wondering what happened to make him leave, if anything did transpire.

Welcome back, kat!

You were indeed missed.

Um, you didn't read all the posts about you here, did you? :blush:

I was just creeping the FG group on Facebook since Facebook was brought up, and I was reminded of fbc... whatever happened to him?

He hasn't been on for a long ass time. He hasn't logged on since November which is seriously long, even I haven't been away that long without at least checking in.

Dunno of anything that made him leave. I think he just pulled a Shawn. :p

He hasn't updated his Facebook in four months, either, for what that's worth.

:blink:

I'm as amazed that Kat's back as I am that it was Matthew who made it happen.

/paradigm shift

Dunno of anything that made him leave. I think he just pulled a Shawn. :p

He hasn't updated his Facebook in four months, either, for what that's worth.

Haha, way to go on checking everyone's Facebook whereabouts. :lol:

I figured he didn't leave 'cause of any drama, he didn't seem the type.

Slightly OT, but is this the group? http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=19026454595

In any case, glad to see someone return! :)

Last edited:
Even though that group has over 70 members, this is the official group as far as I know.

Welcome back, katwalk!

Haha, way to go on checking everyone's Facebook whereabouts. :lol:
I don't know what's worse; that whenever someone says "I wonder what x is up to", I default to checking Facebook... or that I'm definitely not the only person I know who does that.

I only log onto facebook if I actually get a message. I hate social network sites like that they are creepy :|

Hi, Kat! :)