Entourage

Negative. They skipped because of the 4th.

Pretty good episode. They brought back the hectic everyone trying to get Vince to do stuff and he won't.

Was quite disappointed with 07x02 (especially after waiting for 2 weeks after the first ep).

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just didn't feel right, somehow.

I thought the episode was pretty good. It had a solid story all the way through.

It actually felt a lot more like the first 2 or 3 seasons with having so many problems with PR, finding a good project for Vince and/or Johnny, and having problems with Vince being an airhead and not caring about anything but himself.

Exactly it was like a bad episode from season 2-3, but nevertheless still good.

Watched the first episode of series 7 earlier tonight. Never could really get into the series, I just watched because a good friend of mine had 2 songs played on the show.

Interesting episode. Its a bit different than the usual dynamic, but it is kinda interesting.

Anyone else think that ultimately the endgame for this season is to have Vince become estranged from the other 3, only to have redemption after he hits rock-bottom due to the new guy he his hanging out with pushes his limit too far and jumps ship after Vince can't make him any money?

Anyone else think that ultimately the endgame for this season is to have Vince become estranged from the other 3, only to have redemption after he hits rock-bottom due to the new guy he his hanging out with pushes his limit too far and jumps ship after Vince can't make him any money?

Possibly. That seems to be the way to go, didn't they sort of try that when Vince "fired" Eric a few seasons ago? I liked the whole Vince-not-being-a-pussy idea after the first episode, but now that he's going down this road where he just acts like a selfish baby that doesn't care about anything its getting annoying.

What the hell is Turtle going to Mexico for? He's going to end up dead by the end of the season :lol:

I'm not hating this season too much, but it's definitely lost the charm that initially made me watch the show. It was a guy show (without being obviously macho) and now it just seems like any other halfway decent dramedy on TV.

I don't get what the hell has become of Vince... is he supposed to be doing hard drugs now or something? That wouldn't make much sense because he seems sober and alert, just seems to have changed massively and unbelievably from where he was in seasons past. He was always kind of a pussy and kind of into himself, but he just seems like a totally different person.

Also, why is Barbara still there? It's annoying enough that every other comment out of Ari's mouth is about how rich and powerful he is after acquiring Terrence's agency, even calling himself the King of Hollywood, but seeing him and Barbara fighting over little details again just made that unbelievable in addition to annoying.

I figured Ari merged his half of Miller-Gold with TMA and somehow kicked Babs to the curb. For the first two episodes he wouldn't shut up about how powerful he's become, and he still gets his balls twisted by Babs? I don't buy it.

And I'd just like to mention that Beverly D'Angelo scares the crap out of me. Her Botox-saturated face is simply too painful to look at... coupled with some tight clothes she had on last episode she looked about ready to pop open. Shame, I clearly remember having the hots for her when Vegas Vacation had come out.

And I'd just like to mention that Beverly D'Angelo scares the crap out of me. Her Botox-saturated face is simply too painful to look at... coupled with some tight clothes she had on last episode she looked about ready to pop open. Shame, I clearly remember having the hots for her when Vegas Vacation had come out.

Agreed. Especially since Vegas Vacation was not that long ago, she really let herself go. Even her voice, did she decide to start chain smoking for 10 years straight? I guess thats why Sloan is still on the show, to balance out attractiveness.

Episode 4 was much better than the first 3. :)