No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

Screenshot2010-07-21at22630PM.png

DUNSPARCE.

Just changed it. This is my new desktop.

desktop_pic_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

I think so, but to be honest, I just wanted a badass 40K wallpaper and this was the best I could find, I didn't pay particular attention to notice what chapter the Space Marine belonged to.

I think so, but to be honest, I just wanted a badass 40K wallpaper and this was the best I could find, I didn't pay particular attention to notice what chapter the Space Marine belonged to.

that's blasphemy :< also you can see their sigil on the right shoulder

if you find one of Gaunt's Ghosts i will personally build many temples in your honor.

I'll run a sarch for a Gaunt's Ghosts wallpaper, see what I can dig up? Any specfic size you looking for?

EDIT: Found some.

Gaunt__s_Ghosts_by_curtsibling.jpg

This is a piece of fan art, which could make an ok wallpaper, awkward dimensions though

943332968.jpg

That's about all gogogle got me, sorry. :dunno:

Will try more sources later.

Last edited:
that last one looks really good and mostly looking for something that will fit my 1920x1080 screen.
thanks for looking anyway. i'd imagine Gaunt's Ghosts and the Imperial Guard are a bit of a difficult find when compared to the Adeptus Astartes or other races.

I know of a few good websites, with some 40k art in wallpaper size, will widen the search to Imperial Guards as opposed to just the Ghosts themselves. :)